RB/DB Ronnell Grixby

Ok guys I was at the State Championship game. The only thing Grixby did was the flip in the end zone. The personal foul was retaliation against crap from a Millard North player. The pass interferance was not even close to pass interferance!

You want to talk bush league lets talk about the carp Millard North and Fisher did all night with barking signals.

They were finally penalized twice in the closing minutes.

I have no idea where this crap is coming from about POT but 75% of all kids coming out of High School at leaat try pot.

My guess is the people putting up crap about the State Championship game are the same Millard North people we ran into after the game. What jerks!

Go Eagles! Grixby has an attitude issue but it is much improved this year as compared to Sophmore and JR years.

I have no idea where this crap is coming from about POT but 75% of all kids coming out of High School at leaat try pot.

True...I know for a fact that Zach Potter was a big time stoner b4 he got to college and his prep teammates were not sure if he would get his act together and put in work for the huskers.

And he didn't. He was even interviewed saying he didn't really train or practice hard until Adam left.