Yowza

irafreak

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yep let’s fire the coaches and start again. 

Yep I agree,  Lets just listen to these maniacs and just burn the f#&%er down.  God dam im not happy about today but im not going to keep repeating this ridiculous s#!t that some of you on here spout off on.  I swear the internet is the worst place, the internal screaming you folks must do on a daily basis.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Yep I agree,  Lets just listen to these maniacs and just burn the f#&%er down.  God dam im not happy about today but im not going to keep repeating this ridiculous s#!t that some of you on here spout off on.  I swear the internet is the worst place, the internal screaming you folks must do on a daily basis.  

People spewing "the coaches suck" at this point and time with the OBVIOUS lack of skill we have offensively, fall into 1 of these 2 camps.

1) Their understanding of football is based off off movies such as "The Program" or "Varsity Blues".

Or

2) They are Trolls

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

6 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

People spewing "the coaches suck" at this point and time with the OBVIOUS lack of skill we have offensively, fall into 1 of these 2 camps.

1) Their understanding of football is based off off movies such as "The Program" or "Varsity Blues".

Or

2) They are Trolls

Now hold on,  If you think our guys arent scream Starting Defence, Place at the Table.........WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  Your crazy.

3 hours ago, Comish said:

Regardless of their individual skills or lack of, they shouldn't be asked to execute plays utilizing skills they don't possess.  I put a lot of this on Satterfield. 

I do agree with you, however, the many of the plays being asked to execute could be done by  the incoming seniors probably.   Like not lob the ball up for the middle safety to camp under:dunno

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Or

2) They are Trolls

There is a case to to made that Satt may not suck but that he does not know how to use the existing talent he has at his disposal and call plays accordingly based on the in game situation at the time.  And the run game is not very imaginative so far.   

One that can be said that the coaching staff does currently need lots of improvement at is time management/game management.  So many time outs are wasted on offense.  And, going for it on 4th seems like a guaranteed time out waste.  How do they not have a fourth down play in mind on third down when on the opponents side of the field.   

• Plus1 1