Worst offensive coordinators ever at Nebraska

ndobney

5 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Me would be sat sat sat too at least the others had a reason for their stupidity sat just seems to be all stupidity 

i'm not saying sat is good, but this is the worst group of QBs in nebraska history. and we don't have any standout RBs or WRs either.

the o-line is hard to even judge because of how bad the rest of the O is

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

i'm not saying sat is good, but this is the worst group of QBs in nebraska history. and we don't have any standout RBs or WRs either.

the o-line is hard to even judge because of how bad the rest of the O is

The O line is not hard to judge because they are a huge reason the QBs look so terrible. Railoa needs to be shown the door yesterday. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 4

Solich. He started this all by existing without really being an OC, getting old Tom to make him coach in waiting to not leave (wouldn't have missed a beat without him I suspect), and not letting the AD hire Bob Stoops when we had the chance.

All downhill from there with a continued series of poor decisions and some not so great OCs.

• Haha 2

I do believe you can jinx yourself and whoever you support by jumping the gun, you jumped the gun the the first quarter, maybe keep your thoughts to yourself until the game is over next time.  After you said "going bowling" we went on an 0-17 unanswered.  This is not the first time I saw someone talk about the 6th win and ever since we have s#!t the bed.  STFU and if it happens it happens.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I do believe you can jinx yourself and whoever you support by jumping the gun, you jumped the gun the the first quarter, maybe keep your thoughts to yourself until the game is over next time.  After you said "going bowling" we went on an 0-17 unanswered.  This is not the first time I saw someone talk about the 6th win and ever since we have s#!t the bed.  STFU and if it happens it happens.

:facepalm:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

This is a legendary tier of bulls***, lol.

I haven't drank enough for this.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

7 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

You a "nazis on the moon" sort of guy or more of a "5G in my covid shot from the secret lab" kind of guy?

I have to just point out fans' propensity to focus on what happens in the second half of fourth quarters while simultaneously forgetting about failures that happened for the first 3.5 quarters.

Our momentum went downhill when we didn't convert the 4th & 1 in the first half. And then we couldn't shut down some of their short throws, and we couldn't tackle Mordecai in the backfield.

Maybe we punch it in on short yardage on goal to go, or maybe they stop us. For me it's just a huge problem that this offense can't even average 5 points per quarter. We should be putting up 20 points in regulation with the athletes we have, IMO.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
28 minutes ago, runningblind said:

You a "nazis on the moon" sort of guy or more of a "5G in my covid shot from the secret lab" kind of guy?

Well I always figured you would buy whatever the news told you kinda person but I never figured you'd openly show it to everyone.  Remember you won't get COVID if you get you jabs..and boosters...and another booster...and another booster.

• Thanks 2
38 minutes ago, Undone said:

I have to just point out fans' propensity to focus on what happens in the second half of fourth quarters while simultaneously forgetting about failures that happened for the first 3.5 quarters.

Our momentum went downhill when we didn't convert the 4th & 1 in the first half. And then we couldn't shut down some of their short throws, and we couldn't tackle Mordecai in the backfield.

Maybe we punch it in on short yardage on goal to go, or maybe they stop us. For me it's just a huge problem that this offense can't even average 5 points per quarter. We should be putting up 20 points in regulation with the athletes we have, IMO.

Let’s not forget our kicker and punter being complete duds from the get go. But hey, some posters on here think we should’ve been aggressive towards the end because we had a 50 yard fg attempt in the bag :dunno