2023 NCAA Tournament

Loebarth

wow... The NCAA put Nebraska as the #1 overall seed and rewarded them with an all SEC tourney. Florida, Arkansas & Kentucky... Wow!!!

I mean are you serious NCAA? You put your #1 seed up against the entire second best conference. What a hose job!!

edit:

Creighton is in the lower bracket as the 3 seed. Much easier bracket.

The NCAA did put what many say are the 5th & 6th best teams in the country in Louisville & Pittsburgh. 

edit 1:

UNO Mav's in Wisconsin's Bracket

Wow... Ok NCAA let's just hand the final 4 to Kelly SHeffield and Badgets. Disgusting how unbalanced these brackets are. Just disgust!!

All the power in this years tourney with the exception of Wisconsin is on the left side of the bracket. Pretty sure there was a whole lot of bias going into the bracket makeup. Sad that this is what college sports had turned into. Wisconsin won't be challenged until at best the final 4. Cupcake bracket.

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

wow... The NCAA put Nebraska as the #1 overall seed and rewarded them with an all SEC tourney. Florida, Arkansas & Kentucky... Wow!!!

I mean are you serious NCAA? You put your #1 seed up against the entire second best conference. What a hose job!!

Eh ... we'll only have to play either Arkansas or Kentucky.  

And if we're that worried about who the #4 seed is, we have more issues.

If I were the SEC, I'd be mad they're all in the same region.

F_5WyGYWgAALDrW?format=jpg&name=small

• Plus1 1