QB T.J. Lateef

HuskerBoard Predictor  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: T.J. Lateef

Hometown: Orange, California

School: Orange Lutheran

Position: Quarterback

Height: 6-1

Weight: 185

Power 5 Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Boston College, Cincinnati, Colorado, Florida State, Georgia, Miami, Michigan State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Oregon State, Penn State, Texas A&M

Visits: 4/27/24 - Spring Game

Twitter

247 Composite: #243 Overall; #21 QB; .9133; :FourStar:

On3 Consensus: #231 Overall; #18 QB; 90.42; :FourStar:

Rivals: #245 Overall; #19 ProQB; :FourStar:
247: #161 Overall; #10 QB; :FourStar:

On3: #22 QB; :ThreeStar:
ESPN: #223 Overall; #9 QB-PP; :FourStar:

Hudl

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I do like what On3 is trying to do with their AI approach to predicting.

However, it does appear that it skews heavily to the first visits scheduled, at least at this point in the process.  Which is probably how AI should do it.  It's just a bit of a grain-of-salt type of thing.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

26 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I do like what On3 is trying to do with their AI approach to predicting.

However, it does appear that it skews heavily to the first visits scheduled, at least at this point in the process.  Which is probably how AI should do it.  It's just a bit of a grain-of-salt type of thing.

Yeah...I have no clue about how On3 does any of that.  If that's the case, This could change a lot as the recruitment goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

NEBRASKA A HEAVY FAVORITE FOR TJ LATEEF; OLE MISS AND TEXAS A&M INVOLVED

Recruiting Profile: Four-Star | No. 161 OVR | No. 10 QB

Loy: "I was very close to putting in a Crystal Ball in for TJ Lateef to Nebraska. He's got the official visit set for April 26. I'm going to hold off because I'm just not 100%. What I am sure of is the fact that Nebraska leads, and that came directly from him. He said, 'All of the coaches connect with me once a day. That's the reason why they have an edge. It's about how they communicate. They showed me a lot of love.' Clearly, Matt Rhule and Marcus Satterfield are all doing a great job. They are separating from the pack. The only visit he's got lined up is a trip to Lincoln in April. Ole Miss and Texas A&M are the other heavy hitters involved here."

• Fire 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • Worth a Look 2

T.J. has very nice footwork and keeps a solid base when he throws. He is very decisive and demonstrates great touch throughout his tape. My favorite play is when he gets forced out of the pocket and has to make a play on the run. He remains in control and resets his feet perfectly. He is doing this while playing in the Trinity League which is the best in the country. He would be a great get for Nebraska. 

• 2 weeks later...