20 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

So long PAC-12.

On July 1st, officially joined B1G conference .... USC, UCLA, Ducks and Huskies.  WELCOME ABOARD !!!

kivlVXb.png

Purdue only wishes it was disco stu.  Purdue would be Lisa Simpson and IU would be Bart.  Purdue is IU's sister

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Purdue only wishes it was disco stu.  Purdue would be Lisa Simpson and IU would be Bart.  Purdue is IU's sister

I insert evil Sideshow Bob character.  Crazy red hair = Trojans colored.  Notice hidden knife ... O.J. grad

220px-C-bob.png

Also add bartender Moe Szyslak character (Spartans).  Kinda looks like Mark Dantonio face.  And and most of the time, grouchy mood .... typical Mark

220px-Moe_Szyslak.png

It is shocking that this conference makes the cash it does...In 25 years of watching CFB and growing up in Illinois, I have probably seen PU, Indiana, NW, Minnesota, Rutgers, MD, and Iowa on TV less than 50 times...not counting games vs the Huskers. 

I am not sure if I ever saw Indiana or Minnesota on TV until all games started getting televised, mostly because those two never played ND.

I grew up in chicago and ND was THE team in the area...the coverage of the other schools that were actually IN the Big Ten was almost nil.  

• Plus1 2
32 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It is shocking that this conference makes the cash it does...In 25 years of watching CFB and growing up in Illinois, I have probably seen PU, Indiana, NW, Minnesota, Rutgers, MD, and Iowa on TV less than 50 times...not counting games vs the Huskers. 

I am not sure if I ever saw Indiana or Minnesota on TV until all games started getting televised, mostly because those two never played ND.

I grew up in chicago and ND was THE team in the area...the coverage of the other schools that were actually IN the Big Ten was almost nil.  

Imagine growing up in Northwest IN and going to a Catholic grade school not being a ND fan.  

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

GiQbCdA.png

Sandusky?

If you didn't follow Simpson characters, Smithers is a gay guy.

Yeah, I got that, not sure if using the gay guy or the shower image is what I meant more by ouch, lol!

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, pigfarmer said:

Yeah, I got that, not sure if using the gay guy or the shower image is what I meant more by ouch, lol!

TBH, the showerhead was maybe a bit much. Me thinks whoever put this together has more than a passing problem with PSU. I mean we all do but the rest of them are kinda funny. That one is a little unnecessarily cruel.

10 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

TBH, the showerhead was maybe a bit much. Me thinks whoever put this together has more than a passing problem with PSU. I mean we all do but the rest of them are kinda funny. That one is a little unnecessarily cruel.

I'm guilty.  I added a long time ago, 2013 year.  At the time, lot of CFB fans called "Ped State"

Borrowed 3rd party image ......

shower_orig.jpg

Anyway I supposed put in Rev. Lovejoy character instead of Smithers :rolleyes:

I was wrong.  Not July 1st but August 2nd .... officially join the Big Ten

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...-oregon-washington-newest-members-blow-pac-12

Still invite Big 10 Media Days

FBMD_2024_v2.jpeg?auto=webpll&w=1080&q=7

Podium ......

Wednesday, July 24

Iowa -- Kirk Ferentz 

Michigan State -- Jonathan Smith

Nebraska -- Matt Rhule

Penn State -- James Franklin

UCLA -- DeShaun Foster 

USC -- Lincoln Riley

Thursday, July 25

Indiana -- Curt Cignetti