Need ickets to the the Kansas game on Oct 2

nebdawg

I am coming back to Nebraska for my 40th birthday and would like to get 2 to 10 tickets to the Kansas game on Oct 2. My wife is a Georgia fan and has never seen a game in Lincoln. I would like the other tickets for family and friends. I know this is a lot of tickets but I thought I would try. The seats do not need to be together.

Thank you,

nebdawg

Hey nebdawg, welcome to the board! You should have no problem getting these tickets.. maybe not all together, but you will get them. A good place to start is the KU ticket office. They get a block of tix from NU, and probably still have some left. If so they will sell you as many as you want. Give em a call and let us know what you find out!

KU Ticket Office

1651 Naismith Drive, Room 108

Lawrence, KS 66045

Telephone Numbers: 785-864-3141 or 800-34-HAWKS (800-344-2957) 785-864-3355 (for latest scores and team updates)

E-mail: tickets@kuathletics.com

Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

On Football game days, the West side ticket office at Memorial Stadium opens 3 hours prior to kick-off, and the North and East side ticket offices open 2 hours prior to kick-off. For all other events, the ticket office will open 90 mintues prior to the event.

Ticket Office Policies: There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES on any ticket purchases. All persons must have a ticket, regardless of age, to enter a Men's Basketball game at Allen Fieldhouse. All persons must have a ticket, regardless of age, to enter a Football game at Memorial Stadium. The University of Kansas Athletic Department is not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed tickets, and they will not be replaced. Management reserves the unrestricted right to revoke the license of the ticket by an offer to refund the purchase price. Photo I.D. is required for all tickets being picked-up at Public Will Call.