Here are some recipes that a member requested

Roxy

I have alot more recipes for cheese dip..but, I have to get cleaning the house and will post them later or some other day-if you want them that is. Also a member mentioned that I post my top 3 favorite recipes. That would be hard for me to choose...I have alot of great recipes. However..if you tell me what kind of recipes you like...I can do that:) Here are just a few cheese dip recipes that I have. I haven't made some of them.

Mexican Cheese Dip:

2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese

2 (8-oz.) cartons sour cream

1 (8-oz.) package sharp white cheese grated

1 (8-oz.) package sharp yellow cheese, grated

1 onion, diced

3-4 green peppers, diced

2-4 tomatoes, diced

1 jar medium or hot salsa

2 bags nacho or corn chips or crackers

The night before, mix cream cheese, sour cram and onion. Spread on a round glass tray. Refrigerate overnight. The next day, spread yellow cheese, then white cheese, then green peppers in concentric circles on top of mixture. Mix tomatoes with salsa and put in the middle. Chill and serve with chips or crackers.

Mexican Dip:

2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese (soft)

1 green pepper (diced)

1 onion (diced)

2 tomatoes (diced)

1 jar salsa (mild, hot or what you like)

2 cups Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican mix cheese

When cream cheese is soft, spread on a round flat dish. Add diced tomatoes, peppers, onions and salsa on top; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Refrigererate until ready to serve. Serve with nacho or Tostitos chips.

Good Dip-I have made this and like it: Use more of ingredients if you want

1-1/2 lbs. hamburger

1 onion, diced

1/2 cup green pepper, chopped

1 small can green chiles

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 can tomato soup

1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese, diced

5 oz. longhorn cheese, diced

Minced garlic

Brown hamburger, add onion, green pepper, chilies and garlic. Drain grease off. Mix 2 soups together and add to hamburger mixture. Simmer at least an hour. I make this in a crockpot. I just brown the hamburger, drain grease off, I then put all the ingredients in the crockpot and stir well and cook on low for several hours. Serve with nachos or chips or your choice.

Super Nacho Dip:

1 lb. browned hamburger with onion

1 small jar of green chiles

1 small jar mile or hot taco sauce

1 large can refried beans

1 ot 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese-I would use Mexican Cheese

1 small carton sour cream

Put beans on bottom of a 9x12-inch pan, next hamber and onions, chiles and taco sauce. Top with grated cheese. Bake at 325 until it bubbles, remove from oven. After it cools slightly, spread with sour cream.

Nacho Cheese Dip

1 green bell pepper, chopped

1 onion, chopped

1/2 stick butter

14 1/2 oz. can chicken broth

2 tablespoons flour

8 oz. Monterey Jack with jalapeno grated

1/4 lb. Velveeta, grated

Saute onion and pepper in butter for 5 minutes. Fold in flour over low heat. Stir until thickened. Add chicken broth and stir. Add cheeses; stir untl melted, over low heat.

Nacho Dip:

1 lb. Velveeta cheese

1 can cream of chicken soup

1/2 can Old El Paso relish

Cube cheese and melt. Add soup and relish. Heat thoroughly. Serve with nacho chips.

Super Nacho Dip:

1 lb. browned hamburger with onion

1 small jar of green chiles

1 small jar mile or hot taco sauce

1 large can refried beans

1 ot 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese-I would use Mexican Cheese

1 small carton sour cream

Put beans on bottom of a 9x12-inch pan, next hamber and onions, chiles and taco sauce. Top with grated cheese. Bake at 325 until it bubbles, remove from oven. After it cools slightly, spread with sour cream.

now your talking

Nacho Cheese Dip

1 green bell pepper, chopped

1 onion, chopped

1/2 stick butter

14 1/2 oz. can chicken broth

2 tablespoons flour

8 oz. Monterey Jack with jalapeno grated

1/4 lb. Velveeta, grated

Saute onion and pepper in butter for 5 minutes. Fold in flour over low heat. Stir until thickened. Add chicken broth and stir. Add cheeses; stir untl melted, over low heat.

Nacho Dip:

1 lb. Velveeta cheese

1 can cream of chicken soup

1/2 can Old El Paso relish

Cube cheese and melt. Add soup and relish. Heat thoroughly. Serve with nacho chips.

That's what I'm talking about.

Lol, I love it. Ninersgirl is like, the forums cool wife. Cept she likes football, which is friggin great.

I would take watching a football game over a soap opre any day of the week lol You all might think I weight 1000 lbs lol from all the recipes I have..but...got news for you...am tall and little lol Just like to cook and find new recipes lol I am a recipe addict lol