OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

We simply cannot allow him to pull a "Harland Gunn" and leave the state! This guy is too big to let get away.

Harland Gunn didn't pull anything. The staff didn't want him and made it clear to him. You won't see him starting in Miami anytime soon. Yes, officially they offered him but they have offered a lot of people and later evaluated further and decided against accepting that players verbal.

I'm calling it now Robinson will pull a "D.J. Jones", "Niles Paul" and "Courtney Grixby" (remember Grixby also seriously considered ND). If the staff want him they will get him.

Robinson will eventually come around and be N.

With all the offers he is getting from outside heavyweights, it will be a challenge to keep him here. It'd be great to keep him in state and establish a recruiting dominance over the home state. Lots of big prospects in state this year. I think NU takes the the most in state kids that Callahan has ever had in 08

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, I dont know if it looks very good to get him. That makes three trips to ND and he said that he plans to go to one of Michigans spring practices and while hes up there he'll stop at ND again. That will make four trips before the summer even starts. He lives 30 min. away from Lincoln and yet hes only been there twice, or maybe even once? That just doesnt add up to me. On the other hand he might know what to expect from Nebraska and is just giving all the other schools the same chance. I dont know though, it doesnt look very good.