OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

Now the number 1 Guard at Rivals. One thing that could hurt our line class is no guards in which Trevor would be a great help

Scout has Baker as the #2 Guard in the country

Make that #2 Offensive Tackle in the county and you are correct sir. And we all know that LT is the 2nd most important position on the field behind(on the blindside) of the QB. It would have been GREAT to get both Baker and Trevor 'N', and I'm sure that the reason Trevor is at ND is because of his father pushing Notre Dame's academics which they do have a substantial reputation at. I hate seeing Nebraska bread lineman going elsewhere but I wish him the best of luck anyway. Either way it's good too know that two of the best lineman in the country this year came out of the Cornhusker State.

Now the number 1 Guard at Rivals. One thing that could hurt our line class is no guards in which Trevor would be a great help

Make that #2 Offensive Tackle in the county and you are correct sir. And we all know that LT is the 2nd most important position on the field behind(on the blindside) of the QB. It would have been GREAT to get both Baker and Trevor 'N', and I'm sure that the reason Trevor is at ND is because of his father pushing Notre Dame's academics which they do have a substantial reputation at. I hate seeing Nebraska bread lineman going elsewhere but I wish him the best of luck anyway. Either way it's good too know that two of the best lineman in the country this year came out of the Cornhusker State.

i believe that it is scout that has him as a guard

I am pretty sure that i can tell the difference between OT and OG, and the last time i looked, Scout had him listed as OG. So unless OG stands for Offensive Tackle then I was correct with my original post. Rivals has him listed as the #2 OT

FWIW

Scout has TR as the #8 OG

Only have 2 games to go off of, but when I saw TR last year playing, I was not impressed. Work ethic and determination didn't seem there. His size in High School was his advantage. Technique didn't seem great, footwork wasn't excellent, and frankly I thought he looked slow.

This doesn't bother me at all that NU lost him.

He will never play on Sundays.

I am pretty sure that i can tell the difference between OT and OG, and the last time i looked, Scout had him listed as OG. So unless OG stands for Offensive Tackle then I was correct with my original post. Rivals has him listed as the #2 OT

FWIW

Scout has TR as the #8 OG

My bad, I was a lil :wasted and was thinking of Rivals who does have Baker as the #2 OT

Only have 2 games to go off of, but when I saw TR last year playing, I was not impressed. Work ethic and determination didn't seem there. His size in High School was his advantage. Technique didn't seem great, footwork wasn't excellent, and frankly I thought he looked slow.

i wouldn't go that far yet. let's give him a chance. even though he is going to ND, he is still a Nebraska native son, no sense in burning the bridge here, does nothing for future in state recruits.

Well, he played pretty well in the Army AA game against people who were just as big as him. In my opinion, this kid is going to be a very good player in college. Just because he is not going to Nebraska, doesnt mean he is all the sudden not very good. I guarantee you wouldnt be saying this if he was committed to NU. I think this was a very big loss for Nebraska this year

Well, he played pretty well in the Army AA game against people who were just as big as him. In my opinion, this kid is going to be a very good player in college. Just because he is not going to Nebraska, doesnt mean he is all the sudden not very good. I guarantee you wouldnt be saying this if he was committed to NU. I think this was a very big loss for Nebraska this year

I wouldnt go that far.... I think people were saying that when he was still considering us. heck look at bakers thread there are people talking about him like hes not that good