OG Trevor Robinson

Eric the Red

• 2 weeks later...

On rivals it says he is near decision.... hopefully he makes the right choice and picks NU.

I think it's really pretty close: Nebraska 40% - Notre Dame 30% - Michigan 30%

I get the same impression.

My only hope is that if he doesn't choose Nebraska that some of our "fans" don't jump off the deep end. Nothing worse than people sitting behind their computers judging a 18year old kid for making his college choice. Also if he chooses to go elsewhere it would be great if people didn't blame the coaches for "losing" a recruit and this being a huge deal because he is from Nebraska. We offered him, our coaches stayed in contact with him, it's up to Trevor now.

Of course if he just chooses to be "N" this is all moot :)

On rivals it says he is near decision.... hopefully he makes the right choice and picks NU.

I think it's really pretty close: Nebraska 40% - Notre Dame 30% - Michigan 30%

I get the same impression.

My only hope is that if he doesn't choose Nebraska that some of our "fans" don't jump off the deep end. Nothing worse than people sitting behind their computers judging a 18year old kid for making his college choice. Also if he chooses to go elsewhere it would be great if people didn't blame the coaches for "losing" a recruit and this being a huge deal because he is from Nebraska. We offered him, our coaches stayed in contact with him, it's up to Trevor now.

Of course if he just chooses to be "N" this is all moot :)

Plus, it's not like tomorrow is LOI day. He could pick ND, then change his mind. Of course, if a bunch of Nebraskans give him crap over it, the chances he changes his mind diminish.

Fingers are crossed.

Yes almost every kid who lives in Nebraska wants to play for Nebraska, if not they would have gotten their a*& kicked as a kid, even big boy robinson

I don't recall anyone kicking Tim Ridder or Junior Bryant's ass. I hope he picks NU, but I got a feeling he is going to South Bend.