What freshman

According to the participation report Will Henry played. I was surprised. I was hoping they would redshirt him because of our depth at wr.

I never saw Henry out there. Bryan Wilson is also #9. I saw him out there plenty.

Thenarse is #3, Culbert is #6. They played quite a bit. As did Corey Young. I guess he won't be redshirting.

It was good to see some of the newcomers out there getting some reps.

According to the participation report Will Henry played.  I was surprised.  I was hoping they would redshirt him because of our depth at wr.

I beleive he still can. He can't go over a certain amount of quarters

not sure that's true...didn't Beck burn his redshirt last year playing in only one qtr vs. KSU?

Each student is allowed no more than four seasons of competition per sport. If you were not a qualifier, you may have fewer seasons of competition available to you. You should know that NCAA rules indicate that any competition, regardless of time, during a season counts as one of your seasons of competition in that sport. It does not matter how long you were involved in a particular competition (for example, one play in a football game, one point in a volleyball match); you will be charged with one season of competition.

That is from the ncaa website.

I still don't think Henry played, I bet it was just confusion because Wilson has the same number as him. Although I think he is more ready that most people think. He is gangly but IIRC he had some fairly impressive bench and squat numbers for a WR.