Delete

dickes

Eric

We should meet up before the Pitt game. I'm staying up the river from the stadium bout 15 miles away. If you want to grab a beer or something. By the way what line of work do you do? I hope construction because since I'm a big husker fan I'm sure you would build the house for me at cost....

cya in lincoln, Pitt, Norman, Lubbock, and Ames....

GBR!!

whatevr you will never get 100 a tic for this game and if anyonegives you that they are fools. you willbe luck to make $10 on all your tickts combined. great plan you really are a pro tic broker!!

and yes i still think anybody that tries to capitolize off his fellow huskers bc they happned to stumble into tickets when they were on here weeks ago beggin everyone for them is NO TRUE HUSKER FAN. the only thing this guy has done on this board anyway is try to peddle his crap to us nothing from him in any other topic. i know im not the most popular round here but at least i add my 2 cents and dont just try to scam people. dont ask what th board can do for you ask whatyoucan dofor the board!!!

I can see if these tickets were like in the east/west sides but they are the upper endzones in the visitors sections. this guy defenatly bought them from the U a week or so ago when they released some tix. This guy is nothing but a fraud. dont buy from him unless you want to bring binos with you to the game. dont give him your hard earned money when he does nothing but try to scam people. also watch out he also sells on ebay, (he tried to sell me season tickets up in BFE (i cant say what that really means) for like 1400 bucks for a pair. this guy just needs to get a life and either sell tix at cost or let REAL fans get a hold of them. only reason he goes to the out of state games is to try to scam others there to. hey, he prob can offord it when he sells row 90 tix for 100 bones a piece. 'nough said. oh yeah i almost forgot GO 'SKERS