JUCO DB Gary Chandler

Hey guys whats with the turnaround here? If this guy was good enough to come in and make an impact when he was looking at us it seems stupid to turn around and call him a bum when he isn't. We may not like losing players to schools like KSUCKS but we shouldn't turn on a player and act like they are any worse of an athlete because of it.

My god men, we're Nebraska lets show some class.

:yeah The same thing happened with the recent decommit. People are all happy when we get a commit, but then when he decommits people say things like, "We need better players than that anyway." That's bs.

My god blackshirt this is a message board! Chill out. I don't think that class is measured by an anonymous message board. Pull the crab out jeez.

Anyway with any person we don't get I think to myself, and sometimes even post, I didn't want him anyway.

So what, I didn't want Mallett after he committed to Meatchicken. Now I don't Harris.

Should I call the Waaaaaaambulance for you?

GET OVER IT!

My god blackshirt this is a message board! Chill out. I don't think that class is measured by an anonymous message board. Pull the crab out jeez.

Anyway with any person we don't get I think to myself, and sometimes even post, I didn't want him anyway.

So what, I didn't want Mallett after he committed to Meatchicken. Now I don't Harris.

Should I call the Waaaaaaambulance for you?

GET OVER IT!

:yeah

Hey guys whats with the turnaround here? If this guy was good enough to come in and make an impact when he was looking at us it seems stupid to turn around and call him a bum when he isn't. We may not like losing players to schools like KSUCKS but we shouldn't turn on a player and act like they are any worse of an athlete because of it.

My god men, we're Nebraska lets show some class.

Exactly. Doesn't make the kid less of a prospect or exciting player. When a player commits elsewhere, I lose interest in him. Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree with you AR, but I was just trying to have a little fun.............as soon as a kid commits someplace else he immediately becomes the enemy to me so that's how I deal with it.........KSU is a douche bag of a team and that's my personal thoughts on them..............to bad he couldn't of decided to come here...