September 30 visitors

I have a feeling that Blake Lawrence will commit after the game Saturday or Sunday. Plus hopefully we get one or two others to commit as well.

Yeah, Glover, Wright, Murillo and Lawrence all seem like strong candidates to end up here. Hopefully the others come away impressed as well.

Is anyone else worried that our recruits are very average this year

and it doesnt look like we have a real good chance at anyone who is in the top 5 of their position? maybe i am jumping the gun

Perhaps, I have too much faith in this staff, but no, I am not worried. I think this class may end up being the most solid class so far, top to bottom. Lots of the guys that are interested in NU are bonafide players. May not have the stars, but are solid prospects.

Is anyone else worried that our recruits are very average this year

and it doesnt look like we have a real good chance at anyone who is in the top 5 of their position? maybe i am jumping the gun

Perhaps, I have too much faith in this staff, but no, I am not worried. I think this class may end up being the most solid class so far, top to bottom. Lots of the guys that are interested in NU are bonafide players. May not have the stars, but are solid prospects.

I'm ready for another commit. It seems like it has been a while.

mendoza has scheduled a visit to NU for this weekend (he visited tx tech on 09/02) - w/ he & amie coming in this weekend would not it be great if NU could somehow snatch both mendoza & amie away from the clutches of tt

TCU commit Jeremy Kerley may be visiting per scout. 4 star per scout and rivals. He wants to play defense I believe.

hello, chandler & asante have rescheduled until 11/24 for the NU/co game

yet...

akeem auguste, & eain smith from hollywood, fl, maybe coming for a visit this weekend:

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=2&a...2%2f573465.html

p.s. eain smith tried to make it to NU last weekend, but could not - therefore, he wants to see what NU has very badly:

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=583084