Good KU ballplayer

Welcome JGS30,

'I have seen nothing from this Kansas fan to deserve critizim. He is supporting his team and should be welcomed for his thoughts and comments. He is a fan. There are not many true Kansas football fans. He should be welcomed to our board. We are not the only fans of college football. He knows more about his team than we do and it is a pleasure hearing his thoughts. Give your competition respect, with out them you have no game. I am glad he is here telling us his thoughts. Let's prove we are the good fans that we are supposed to be. I might add that he has scoreboard on us. Until we have it, we truly have nothing to say. A late congratulations to our Kansas fan. Hopefully he will return the favor on Sunday. He seems to be a good guy, so I expect that will happen if things turn out like we expect. If not he will get another congratulations from me.

Again sir you are welcome on our board.

Let me tell you a story about so KU fans. Last November, My wife, brother, sister-in-law and some other friends went up to K.C. for a chiefs game. Im not a chiefs fan by all means, but my brother is a Patriots fan and thats who the chiefs played that day. Anyway, My wife and I were sporting all of our husker gear. And we looked good too! We were walking to the pissers and almost got jumped by some KU fans. It was 8 on 1. Now, I know how to fight, Im an Paratrooper, I can fight, but not when its 8-1. My wife got really scared, and started to cry so I had to get her out of their. They were talking so much Sh_t on Nebraska. Talking bad about NU. Thats like talking bad of about the Great U.S. of A. That was one of many incedents that day that almost came to blows. Now I hate KU fans about the same as the Buffs fans. I can't wait for tomorrow. GO BIG RED!

Everyone can post on the board but you have to gain respect. It's not automatic, it's not a right. After jgs read some of the posts he started some mildly derogatory statements. Nothing to be banned for. But don't ask for respect if it isn't earned. I'll be the first to post Great Game if KU would win, well one of the first after I woke up :) , but just because your a fan from another team and have won 1 time by a big score over the last 30 years and then talk about that like the "second coming" nah won't happen here. Sorry. We've been beat by much better teams than last years KU team. You have to be respectable to be respected.

GBR