ISU should have a big day

Is it me or does every offense we play have career day.. Kansas blows up for over 550 yards on the road, then can't beat A&M at home. Putting up 18 points.

I just get this feeling that Meyer, who hasn't been that great this year, will just explode today. Todd Blythe has beed quiet but he'll have 200 yards today. I don't know, I'm not saying NU will lose, but were going to need to outscore them.

Look for Nebraska to run a ton of crossing routes and short dumps......should see Lucky catch a middle screen or two.....I'm just going off what we did last year against them. There defense is poor, we should be able to exploit them.

now children

I'll say it NU wins big. There and without any guilt.

HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER

GBR GBR GBR

:yeah

That's more like it.

GO BIG RED!

I don't want to jinx anything, I smell victory but we can't let our guard down tonight. :bonez

I don't know, I'm not saying NU will lose, but were going to need to outscore them.

No stuff? Nebraska is going to have to score more points than ISU to win? NO WAAAAY!

I've had enough of you!!!! :ban

Oh I see how it is, don't f#*k with the keymaster eh? We did outscore em though, so all is well. :bonez That was back. The tour continues. :restore