CB David Ross

Washusker

• 2 weeks later...

I just have this funny feeling he will be one guy that defects just prior to signing day.

I think he is the most likely candidate to defect, but who knows. Last year, I thought for sure Kenny Wilson would go elsewhere and that Ashlee Palmer was solid and it ended up far from that.

I just have this funny feeling he will be one guy that defects just prior to signing day.

I think he is the most likely candidate to defect, but who knows. Last year, I thought for sure Kenny Wilson would go elsewhere and that Ashlee Palmer was solid and it ended up far from that.

Getting off topic here a bit but Ashlee was solid. He signed his LOI and was coming here. A snafu with grades made that loi null and void. He still wanted N but he would need another class so he went with Washington because of their quarter system. He thought he'd be able to still get in before summer. He knew that his chance of playing the first year for Nebraska was small since he would miss spring ball. Then on top of him wanting to play first year and Washington on the quarter system his mommy wanted him close to home.

In the end it didn't matter because he needed more classes than he thought he needed and that is why he is available again this year. Nebraska coaches decided they have their targets from this class and aren't going to play around with a guy who seemed so wishy-washy. That is why he is headed, I think, to Miss St.

Back to Ross.... I think he's N (maybe replace "think" with "hope")

Getting off topic here a bit but Ashlee was solid. He signed his LOI and was coming here. A snafu with grades made that loi null and void. He still wanted N but he would need another class so he went with Washington because of their quarter system. He thought he'd be able to still get in before summer. He knew that his chance of playing the first year for Nebraska was small since he would miss spring ball. Then on top of him wanting to play first year and Washington on the quarter system his mommy wanted him close to home.

Yep

Before anything is official, I believe that this guy will not be with us...... Man I hope I am wrong...... Ross and Lewis at the last minute would suck big time....

C'mon Ross !!!!

I completely agree with you. There has been nothing shown that has ever solidified his commitment. I wouldn't be surprised if Ross ends up as a Beaver, a Sooner, a Duck or hell even a Mav...