Husker Nation

This is it? I get on here and slam the mighty Husker nation and all I get is a "Yup he's right!" That article written about the "Great Husker Fans!" is only half true. He's right you were great fans. He apparently wasn't watching the same game I was though. He said " the vast majority of fans stay and watch until the game's final five minutes." What!?!? Were they watching in the parking lot before they left? Maybe they left because you can drink beer in the parking lot now! And wasn't this article written by a COLORADO guy DRESSED IN PURPLE!?!?!?!?!?! You people are killing me. Do me a favor. Show me some emotion. Don't roll over and play dead. I know that deep down, knowing this years Senior class lost 3 of 4 to Kansas State has to burn a little. I'll keep getting on here and watch you pick your MVP's and talk about next years recruits. This year isn't over ZITS! You still have Colorado. I thought you girls hated Colorado? Then theres the bowl game. Maybe you'll get another shot at Ole Miss. Huh? Pull your panties up and get behind your team. Lord knows we were behind them...kicking their ass! 38-9 Love it!

p.s. Lord for MVP!

p.p.s. We love Frank!

All right tough guy, you couldn't keep your mouth shut. Let's get right to it. You are correct, Wildcats in the past four years have beaten three of Nebraska's worst teams in the past 50 years. Congratulations. And after all of this what have the Wildcats to show for it?? Not a single f'ing' thing. KST seems to base their entire f'ing' season on beating Nebraska. If they do, nothing else seems to matter. And that's why you will never win a damn thing.

Including this season, after you beat Nebraska, what are you playing for?? ....the Holiday Bowl crown??? Cotton Bowl??? WOW that's impressive. Just amazing. KSt starts the season ranked 6th...big dreams of winning it all.. Oh too bad your pu&&y QB got hurt and you and the Mildcats went into the toilet. If you had a QB half as tough as Lord on your team maybe you could possible be in the top ten. You lost to Marshall at home!!!!!!!!!!!! Something like that has never happened to Nebraska.

You and your pale-skinned, no personality douche of a coach better win soon because I give him another three years and he'll be dead....literally.

All of KSt winning, all the blowouts against the James Madison's, the Middle Tenneessee St's, whatever, what have they to show for it??? Absolutely f'ing' nothing :angry: Remember that you flamer...Even the best team to ever set foot in Manhatten as the home team, you remember the one with Bishop and that c**t who pulled Crouch's face mask, lost 2 games including the Big 12 championship to f'ing' A&M. What is that?? I ask you again WHAT HAS KST WON??? Nothing..........Oh wait did you say something. I couldn't here you well with all these Lombardi awards, Outland Trophys and National Championship trophy's in the way. Wait hold on, I still can't understand, I need to side step these pesky Heismans and Rimington Awards. Oh wait that's the problem this Butkus, Davey O'Brien, Johnny U Golden Arm and Maxwell Trophy's are plugged up my ears. I think I heard a mumble, let me set aside all of these All Americans to hear you. Nothing ????? Is that what you said...I went through all that to hear Nothing. Oh well it was worth it.

Have fun with your victory over Nebraska because it will be your last of the year. Call your season a success. Nebraska has work to do and they know it. There down, theres no disputing that. You guys are content where you are and Nebraska isn't. That's drive bitch...We still sell out a crowd twice as big as yours.

Bring it

Eric "the Red"

If you come back with some lame sh#t about this series you have proven my point!

Now that is what I was looking for. It's about time. You even ditched the "Golly Geez" and "Ah Shucks" for some real cuss words. Good job Eric the Head Giver. I knew you lame ass history majors would come back with something. You just needed to have your clit rubbed. We have no trophies. We have no championships. But we have to start somewhere. So we started at the top. If you want to start a great program you start by figuring out a way to beat the best. Most of the time it has been Nebraska who was the best. So here we are ten years later and we are the cream of the crop in the North division. Thats a huge leap for any team. Especially for a team who was the worst NCAA team ever. See you dorks don't understand that because you are used to winning. We aren't. You don't like to hear fans of teams, that kick your ass, brag and boast about it. You can be humble when you win every year. I don't know if you know this but, most college football fans in this country, outside of the corn humper state, HATE your football program. Just like most HATE the Florida teams. That's the price you pay for being the best. Yes you have all the history and we know that. If we didn't know all about your history before, we do now. Because that's all you have right now....history. And last I checked, with the exception of 2 years ago when somehow you played for the National Championship without winning your own division, you don't get bowl bids for history. Or Notre Dame, Oklahoma and Alabama would beat you out for those bowl games every year. So take your trophies and shove 'em. Maybe you should take some notes from our a-hole coach and figure out a way to beat the best team in the north.

p.s. 38-9

This is it? I get on here and slam the mighty Wildcats and your pu&&y QB and that's all I get? I compared the mighty Roberson to Lord, called that bitch with bush above his eyes a pu&&y and you don't responde. Boy something must be wrong in Wildcat Nation.

I love your sad, swan song you divulge to us in the middle:

"We have no trophies. We have no championships. But we have to start somewhere. So we started at the top."

What kind bullsh#t is this. Wait (sniffle, sniffle) let me wipe that tear away.

Kansas State has made some strides, but in today's college game it was made much easier by the scholorship reductions. ANd the fact that Kansas St. has copied much of what Nebraska does. For example look at all the schools in the top 25 that wouldn't have been there ten years ago: Northern Illinois, Miami of Ohio, TCU.

I also laugh at the fact that you so casually shove aside our accolades. The reason for this are many. But the one that does come to mind is the simple fact you have NOTHING. Many of the Huskers accomplishments have occurred in the recent past. Not 40 and 50 years ago. When did one of your players win a Heisman? You claim your team is trying to work on their tradition. I have read several post many times about this. Tradition is typically based on what you have done in the past. Accolades and accompishments from previous teams and players. According to KST's logic, you guys seem fairly quick to pull the trigger on Nebraska's tradition or downplaying it. So why are you trying to build your own if you don't see value in it??????? Can't have it both ways.

H.F. says "So here we (KST) are ten years later and we are the cream of the crop in the North division."

Anyone who loses to Marshall at home and has three loses total is cream of my diarrhea sh#t after a night at the Watering hole for wings, a burrito as big as my head for a midnight snack and toppped of by a stop for a George's gyro for dessert.

H.F. says "You don't like to hear fans of teams, that kick your ass, brag and boast about it."

Well who the f#*k does dickwad??!??!? But at least we have the guts to come out and give your team props and a bit of respect and acknowledge that your team played well and beat are ass. Didn't we?? Many posts will dignify that. But that wasn't good enough you wanted an argument so you got one. Many Husker fans simply don't get in your face, some do, but more so the other way. I will because I didn't grow up in the Midwest. I don't have that quiet attitude. I don't give a f#*k. Husker fans have stayed off of that bangwagon of pure hatred and bashing of the opponent, for the most part. I'm one of the exceptions, I hate alot of the teams in the BIg 12. But there are a few I certainly respect. Don't worry KST's not one of them. Not that any of us are going to listen, but you need to get your story straight, which way do you expect. You can't have it both ways.

By the way, when was the last time there was an article written about your fans like the on in the Denver Post entitled "Football Nirvana??"

There are plenty of fans who dislike the Huskers?? That's because we win and we have an extremely large fan base. KST's fans extend about as far as a 30 mile radius outside of Manhatten. And yes as you put, "That's the price you pay for being the best." Couldn't have put it better myself.

Remember your coach will be dead in three years, so you'd better win soon.

Eric "the Red"

ps Purple is for pu&&y's

pps Welcome to football nirvana

Well I hate to fulfill the little purple panzies fantasy of being double teamed by 2 huskers, but I couldnt resist. Just keep the phallic requests and your dreams of Fusking a Hucker to yourself. B/c its obvious you dont have anyone else to ramble to about your myopic purple haze that you spend your life in. So wash the purple paint off your unit, b/c your superbowl was 2 weeks ago.

I agree its not very interesting, but we seem to be the topic of HF's fantasy, so lets take a closer look at kstate fan.

First of all I have to ask, where would you "fans" be if Kstate hadnt started cheating err.. winning? And if you try to tell me you believe Snyder has been 100% legitimate you are as foolish as your mascot looks. No way he convinces blue chip players to go to a hole like woManhattan with 0 tradition, without some serious "incentives". But thats not the point. You rip our fans for being disappointed enough to leave the game early, but your fan base is fickle, shallow and superficial.. *Pause for dictionary usage* I'd be more than ready to give you hacks credit if you could show me more ticket stubs than yer wives got teeth, from before Snyder and the “friends of the program” came along.

Husker fans have been there. Bottom line. I know you will say its much easier to be a fan when all we've done is win, but our sellout streak began long before our first championship. So guess what, as much as I disagree with the fans not staying around to show their respect to the seniors, they have earned the right to leave a little early from an embarrassment of a game to an artificial program like kstate.

And I hate to break your purple little heart (no I don’t), but we still could care less about you honks; b/c you matter naught to us in the grand scheme of things. As much as the loss burned, we also realized long before that this was another transition year. Not that the loss was not acceptable, but it was also not nearly as devastating as it was significant to your program.

So be satisfied w/ clipping us 4 times in 30 years. Be satisfied w/ 2 big 12 championship losses in your proverbial blackhole ofa trophy case. B/c we aren’t content. We aren’t satisfied with only 3 National championships in the past 9 years. And guess what? Its only 3 years into the current decade, and we've already made one national championship appearance. Thats one more than we had at this time in the '90's, and 100% more than you’ve had in the history of your program. Yes HF, you can run your excrement about all we have is history, which is your ONE anemic counter argument. The funny part is, all you are doing is contradicting yourself, b/c folklore is exactly what you WISH you had. My god your Husker envy is disturbingly obvious.

So back away from the refresh button hack, b/c we dont care about you nearly as much as you do about us. :(

BigRedMachine

- and dont forget it, The Little Purple Puffer that couldnt do sh#t ;)

Steve Pederson come on down you're the next contestant on "I'm a f'ing prick!" Who are the other 3 masked dick holes who leaked this story? Great job Cornholers! Classy! I'm jealous. At least our coach wil be dead in three years and not dead before our season ends right? We knew he was a dead man walking but with 2 games left? Wow...how does that sit with the Husker nation?

Hey great posts girls! Love to see some fire in the belly of the Corn State! Sorry I've been gone. We had this little game with Missouri. You remember them right? No! I'd show you where it is on a map but, I didn't bring enough Crayons and Big Chief paper for all you little geniuses. For more information look up 41-24 or under Brad Smiths little bitches. Hey, the good news is you penis lickers didn't lose last weekend. Can't say there is much hope for this weekend though. Honest opinions now. Will the Pink shirts beat Colorado? I don't think so either.

I loved the eyebrow joke Eric the Head....giver. Those things are stupid. Would you trade Lord for Roberson? Come on sugar of course you would.

I see you brought your 2 nuts with you. Big Red Tampon and this poor confused soul SoonerHusker fan. Is that allowed? A Sooner and a Husker fan? There should be rules. Besides she called me an a-hole. And I hadn't even made fun of the lady yet.

Yes Tampon I harassed your fans. For good reason! Even Eric was with me for a while. K-State fans fickle, shallow, and superficial? Oh my that's blasphemy! Our fans are great. Look how many we brought to Lincoln. I know you could hear us. There was no one but K-State fans there in the second half. And then you went and done it. You called us cheaters. Oh my. Now if I go look up shallow in the dictionary is your face going to be waiting for me? I made a promise to not go so low as to bring up the Bad side of Nebraska football. You know what I'm talkin about. Lets not get into who has the dirtier program. Great reference to the National Championship game a few years back though. Boy you pimples deserved that. Who needs a divisional title when you're Nebraska right? And your last heisman winner. Another deserving soul. I mean other than more total yards and touchdowns, what did Grossman, Carr, and Dantzler have. And let's not forget about that kind of good Roy Williams guy.

I think I'm starting to really like you guys. And even though you say I'm not important I know you're just kidding. Hugs and kisses!

p.s. I'd love to talk trash to the confused one but, December 6th is going to be ugly. If any of you guys know some people who jumped the gun and bought Big 12 Champion tickets (wishful thinking!)let me know.

p.p.s. Yes I have fantasies of being doubleteamed by 2 Huskers. When I do I just go to Woody's and take my pick. It's like they've never seen a guy with a dick before.

Finally I have proof!

Please check out the latest BCS poll and look carefully at the strenght of schedule.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/abcsports/BCSRankings

I just wanted to point this out again. Last time I said this during Eric the head...giver's

" HQW Week-4, "Bring the Noise, Bitch", So. Miss post / Troy St. pred / KSU bash "

I got bashed. You actually though I had no idea what I was talking about. Now it shows that I was correct, again. Nebraska has a weaker schedule than KState. Maybe you should look at some of those Div 2 teams. It might help your BCS rankings instead of putting teams like Penn State on there.

Keep Frank, we need to work on Eric's thoughts on dominance and now it is just easy to poster-child those bugeaters.

P.S. Lord for Most Valuable Poster-child (MVP)

• 5 years later...