**Official Texas Game Discussion Thread**

As much as I want to blame Nunn for that fumble give credit to the UT defender. Not a lot of players could of held onto that ball the way he put his helmet right on the ball!

That's the biggest load of horse manure excuse I'm almost laughing...it's his freaking job to hang on to the ball no matter what helmet comes at him...are you kidding me, you're making an excuse for that fumble??? I've heard it all now...Terrence Nunn flat out LOST that game for us...it was a perfect play call against one of the best defensive lines in the country...any other receiver holds on to the ball...sit Nunn on the bench for the rest of the year and keep Purify IN there...Nunn just flat out SUCKS!

As much as I want to blame Nunn for that fumble give credit to the UT defender. Not a lot of players could of held onto that ball the way he put his helmet right on the ball!

That's the biggest load of horse manure excuse I'm almost laughing...it's his freaking job to hang on to the ball no matter what helmet comes at him...are you kidding me, you're making an excuse for that fumble??? I've heard it all now...Terrence Nunn flat out LOST that game for us...it was a perfect play call against one of the best defensive lines in the country...any other receiver holds on to the ball...sit Nunn on the bench for the rest of the year and keep Purify IN there...Nunn just flat out SUCKS!

I just call em like I see em! Like it or not!