Juco QB Zach Lee

Lets take it easy on Hillenbrand. I don't know how early in the season Eric talked or heard about Hillenbrand struggling, but Taylor didn't master this offense overnight either. Even if it takes Hillenbrand until midseason next year to really get a grasp of this offense, we should be alright. Now he might not be ready to start next year, but Keller and Ganz should be and then Hillenbrand could be ready by the 08 season. That is a lot of time to learn this offense and to work with players such as Holt, Henry, and Paul in the offseasons to get this offense clicking.

Of course Eric is also knocking Keller with the partying rumors. We should get as many QBs on campus as possible and let them sort it out. We'll see who comes out on top next fall. (Keller :) )

Plus it's going to take a QB some time to learn the system. They showed a segment in the Texas game that each play has 7 freakin' components. Zebra-Gamma-blah-blah-blah bullsh*t. Trying to get that down will take some time. That is one thing Coach Callahan kept from the NFL that he may consider changing for the sake of his players.

if this kid commits what does that do to patrick witt ? i would sure hate to see someone de-commit because he's got more competition to beat out.

If Witt is afraid of competition, he is coming to the wrong place and he doesn't belong here.

:yeah That just would show me that he doesn't have IT!!! He's got to say "Hey bring on the competition I think I'm the best man for the job and I more than willing to put it all on the line!!!"