It's "Hate Week"

Interesting read:

Behind Enemy Lines

Judging by the tone of the article, the guy must live in Nebraska but is a Mizzou fan:

However, this is nothing like years past, where my fellow co-workers have made my life difficult to say the least. I think they know that if they do lose...I will not only have 3 of 4 years of bragging rights...but I will also be a fan of the team who pushed their football program into oblivion forever.

As for the game itself, I don't really have a feeling about the whole thing just yet. The Missouri fan in me tells me that God has and always will hate the Tigers. For that, he will never let their fans taste victory over the most evil form of filth on the planet. However, the temptation is always there for hope..espeically when looking at what the Huskers bring to the table this weekend.

Bottom line assessment of the article?

:hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

I hate Missouri, so I guess the feeling is mutually. I didn't have a problem with them until last year in Columbia when a drunken college student told my fiance to f#*k off. Then walking down the street and hearing "f#*k Nebraska" over and over again. You dips$&ts want some respect from God? Learn how to spell. There are no f'ing Z's in Missouri. :thumbs

Tell me about it liveing in Columbia, MO I have had to here it all year long from these MU fans hopefully this year I'll beable return the favor just sucks its a drill weekend and I'll have to sit at work instead of watching the game I have been waiting for all week.

Tell me about it liveing in Columbia, MO I have had to here it all year long from these MU fans hopefully this year I'll beable return the favor just sucks its a drill weekend and I'll have to sit at work instead of watching the game I have been waiting for all week.

Yeah, I live in Springfield. I think Mizzou and Kansas fans talked more sh_t than any other fan base. I wish for the worst for those teams as well as Colorado. So far only one wish came true.

I remember coming back from Columbia after the game in 1999 and my friend and I stopped for dinner at a Steak N Shake. There was a group of teens at the next table spouting off what they would do if the Tigers ever beat Nebraska. Unfortunately they got the chance twice with Brad Smith. I'd say that was the most animosity I'd seen against NU after a game. I'd even been in the Oklahoma student union after we beat them 77-28 and didn't catch that much heat.