40 time: 4.4

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, USC, Cal, Oregon, Minnesota, Tennessee

Favorites: Committed to Tennessee

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent:http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=598741

Found this to be an interesting link. Initially signed with Florida State out of high school. Anyone know anything else about him? Here's what I found:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15% Same college as Mo Purify so that should help us! And also NU commit Zac Lee

juco's are nice when they can perform like "old mo" can but we need to get some studs out of high school that will be here for more than 2 years. Dont get me wrong, I will be happy with the JUCO players but we need to get great ones to make it worth the effort.

I hear ya. This year's class consists of 14 high school kids so far and 0 JUCO players. Nothing wrong with a few junior college players like Purify that can come in right away and play, but getting the majority of kids for a full 4-5 years is essential.

juco's are nice when they can perform like "old mo" can but we need to get some studs out of high school that will be here for more than 2 years. Dont get me wrong, I will be happy with the JUCO players but we need to get great ones to make it worth the effort.

well we have a pretty good stockpile of younger WR's. Meno, Henry, Petersen,Paul. If this kid can come in an contribute I don't mind. he will be out of here and the aforementioned will still be around... I wonder if this isn't a bit of a package deal we are looking at.

If this is the same kid, not sure we want him unless he's straightened his act up:

Florida State football coach Bobby Bowden dismissed receiver/kick returner Kenny O'Neal for "conduct detrimental to the team," losing a promising big-play option.

O'Neal, 20, an All-America sprinter in 2005, had not been running track since April so he could concentrate on academics and football. According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, he has no criminal record.

As a redshirt freshman last year, he had five catches for 110 yards (75 coming on one catch against Syracuse) and a team-high 503 yards on 21 kickoff returns.

Link