**Official Missouri Game Discussion Thread**

Oh yes, and this is not really Nebraska related, but I don't think it's possible to have two bigger idiots calling a game than we had for this one. They should be fired simply on the grounds of being too stupid to live.

To stupid to live? Come on... Anyway yeah they did get tons of names wrong all day, and they called that Daniel sack reviewed play all wrong, but other than that I thought they were really fair compared to most of the announcers I've heard this year.

"Todd Dane can run the ball out of that backfield." Considering that's not his name and he hasn't run it since 2003, yeah that was a pretty stupid comment though. :lol:

That call on the sack was really dufous; arguing that it wasn't because his arm was in motion. What's up with that?

Does Cody Glenn not still play for the Huskers??????

This is two weeks in a row!!!

Brandon Jackson has done a great job thus far, but I don't see Cody being a part of this much longer.........

Am I missing something here? :angry:

We are winning... Why do people still have to complain??

Some people just aren't happy and will bitch about anything! :hmmm

Is it not a legitimate question? I don't think W.E.Wynn is off base at all. Late in the game when Brandon was obiously tired we needed fresh legs in the game. Marlon does a good job when there is sniff of a crease, but Cody will make something out of nothing usually. Back to the question, does Cody Glenn still play for the Huskers. Obviously not. If he can't get pt against a poor run defense like Missouri or get the chance to play when our running game is churning out a little over 3 yards a carry then I guess he may be on the train with KW.

We won the game and are one game closer to KC, and it's not like the backs that are playing are doing bad. I'm loving this right now. There is nothing to whine about right now imo. We are 7-3. GBR

Your mistaking questions for whining. Yes I'll take the win. The defense next week won't be so forgiving. Use all the weapons you have and save some for next time.