Intersting phone call from my sister

my sister is a TSA at the Lincoln Municipal. evidentally, she was checking out the team as they were getting ready to fly back. she asked several people to remove their shoes. standard procedure i guess.

two of the players decided they were not going to take their shoes off. and after one of my sisters associates told them either take them off or you don't get on the plane, they decided to make asses of themselves. walking around the airport, yelling, being :asshat

pinkel comes over and just abslolutely loses it on them. SEVERAL MF bombs were dropped, and he told them that they could find their way home.

the team boards the plane, and they finally realize that they were going to be left. they got thru security and walked up to the plane. pinkel ORDERED THE DOOR CLOSED AND THE STAIRS REMOVED.

as my sister was leaving, the two players were standing outside a plane that was just sitting on a runway.

supposedly, she said that one of the original whiners was Daniels (SHOCKER I KNOW), but he eventually made it on.

what a bunch of tards. too good to just slip off that free size 15 nike to look at your socks, so you can get that FREE meal on that FREE plane ride home to play more football with that FREE education with that FREE room and board.

Daniel again? First boogergate and now this? Man, this guy had a bad weekend! :rollin

If it is Daniel, I wonder if any media will pick up on this? Gotta believe there is some sports jock that would want to get a scoop on this for some morning drive wacky show. Kind of like..."and the you thought you were having a bad week award goes to..." :rollin