Jason Peter

He was on Real sports w/ Bryant Gumble tonight. They showed a previous piece when he was getting over his addictions and rehab and had a new piece that showed where he is today. He is still coaching high school football. He is going to undergo a surgery in a while to repair some old football injuries and is concerned about the pain meds. Sounds like he has overcome that though. Let's hope he sticks with it.

It is amazing to see how skinny he is now. Probably around 200-210. No where near his playing weight. Just checking to see if anyone else saw this.

If this is the episode I am thinking of, they aired it about 2 years ago. Not sure if this is a follow up or waht. He did look a lot different. Good to see he has started to straighten himself out.

Yeah, this was a follow-up. Actually, a very good piece. He not only is forthright about the problems, he recognizes how vulnerable he'll always be - particularly when he has to undergo the surgery and has to take the same pain killers that caused his problems.

It's amazing to see how slender he is - but he still has "the look"...

• 4 weeks later...

with all those tatoos i almost thought it was tommy lee or some other rockstar... he looks good non-the-less... I hope that he gets out of the problems and stays out of it all...he's one of my favorite husker players and was on ...in my opinion one of the best defenses the huskers have ever put on the field

with all those tatoos i almost thought it was tommy lee or some other rockstar... he looks good non-the-less... I hope that he gets out of the problems and stays out of it all...he's one of my favorite husker players and was on ...in my opinion one of the best defenses the huskers have ever put on the field

I am happy to see him getting it together. Not only did he play on one of the best defenses in Huskers history, but IMO, one of the best in college football. They were stacked!!!