RB Sam McGuiffe

DaveH

OU already has 2 RBs in their class, both ranked top 50 or top 100 I believe. And USC already has a stable of RBs from last year. I don't get it? What's so attractive about those schools at the moment?

*edit* - OU has top TOP TWENTY RB's for the class of '08...I don't see why McGuffie would be interested...

OU already has 2 RBs in their class, both ranked top 50 or top 100 I believe. And USC already has a stable of RBs. I don't get it? What's so attractive about those schools at the moment?

Hardware. USC is the hot team for the title this decade, OU beat us for the hardware last year and are a top 10 team that looks to be on the rise. We are as well but we haven't proven ourselves yet.

This kid sounds like a real workhorse I would love to get him. Im not saying this would be the case but would we rather want Jonas Gray and Demens(LB) or Sam McGuiffe. Im not saying were going to get any of them im just saying who would you rather have? I personally would take Jonas Gray and Demens if I got to choose.

Could be. I read today that he is wide open. Several favorites but NO clear cut leader. If you read between the words. I would have to put us in the lead. He refers to Nebraska as a school that will get you to the pros.

An article on Scout this morning: http://michigan.scout.com/2/655961.html

He will probably be a Wolverine within a week.

FROM ARTICLE:

"As far as announcing a college decision, McGuffie said:

"I'll be ready to say something when I get home."

When asked for a timetable, he said:

"I'll probably get something set up for next week."