RB Prince Amukamara

Do some of you think he may get a look at CB as a possible replacement for David Ross? He's apparently a tremendous athlete, and even though he HC coach thinks he should play on offense, it may be worth a try.

is there any film on this kid? I am going to be very interested to see what the coaches do with him

Do some of you think he may get a look at CB as a possible replacement for David Ross? He's apparently a tremendous athlete, and even though he HC coach thinks he should play on offense, it may be worth a try.

is there any film on this kid? I am going to be very interested to see what the coaches do with him

The offensive film on him is electric, I think he will definitely be used in the KR and/or PR game. However, I think he is going to start out on the defensive side of the ball. He is a tremendous athlete and we need young corners. If I remember correctly, Mike Brown was the Player of the Year in Arizona his senior season as a running back. I'd say he made a pretty good transition to the defensive side of the ball.

The offensive film on him is electric, I think he will definitely be used in the KR and/or PR game. However, I think he is going to start out on the defensive side of the ball. He is a tremendous athlete and we need young corners. If I remember correctly, Mike Brown was the Player of the Year in Arizona his senior season as a running back. I'd say he made a pretty good transition to the defensive side of the ball.

Yes Brown was the Arizona player of the year. The Arizona Republic had him as the state's top RB and DB.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.a...410&Sport=1 look at video Senior clip 1...It's free. This kid FLIES!!!!

• 4 months later...

Ok that film does look really good. However, either he is amazing or the competition is pretty bad. It seems to me that if he was dominating good talent like that he would have been at least a four star, so rivals must have seen something. With that being said, he does look like a very good athlete who I HOPE boosts the corner position for years to come.

It looks like he has really good instincs on the field. The cut backs are awesome but, I'm not sure that would work in D1 football. At corner he may be able to be a shutdown corner. He looks great and I'm excited to see him as a Husker. One question I had emediately is: "I wonder what percentage of the total offense did he produce"? Wow, it looks like he caried the team. NICE!

GBR

Bad competition or not! Are you kidding? This is one of the most elusive football players I have seen. I see some Johnny Rodgers in this guy. I hope we can find some more DBs so we can have this guy on offense. The only thing is don't see is him making extra yards after contact. Perhaps a WR?

I thought he was going to be looked at for WR anyways? I guess we have a lot of WR's on the roster anyways, but we need one or two that can turn little plays into big plays, right now we have a stable of possession receivers.

Unsubstantiated rumor is that PA has looked good at DB in 7-on-7 this summer.