RB Prince Amukamara

Unsubstantiated rumor is that PA has looked good at DB in 7-on-7 this summer.

Thank God!! I was hoping that we would put him at DB. We are in great need of corners especially after this year, so to have someone with his athletic ability back there gives me a lot of hope. Aside from Murillo I just dont have that great of a feeling about West being a potential three year starter. I hope he proves me wrong, but I would feel a lot better with Prince and Murillo starting at corner with West as a nickel back. We already have Gilleylan and Paul in that class for WR's and Gilleylan definatley can take the short pass the distance so its not like we dont have someone like that. This is GREAT news if it is true.

I just saw on BRR there was a interview with him... maybe it says what position he's expected to be...?

no, it was just a follow-up interview with a scouting reporter from AZ. a quick Q&A

basically it says that he hopes to make the travel squad and has not thought about redshirting or not yet. says he is already in summer school and works out in the morning and lifts in the afternoon, 7 on 7 stuff

nothing major

• 2 years later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...