Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:NR/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 90%

Kevin Dixon

DT 6-3 295 Vero Beach, Fla. - Sebring HS/Garden City (Kan.) CC

"I liked the fans, man, the fans are crazy. I like that this town is all about football. They are really, really supportive of their players. That was probably the biggest thing. I loved the game. The atmosphere was good.”

Forget about the difference in weather, if you are only offered two scholarships, one from South Florida and the other from Nebraska and you select South Florida, then your an idiot and wouldn't be smart enough to qualify in the first place.....

And why in the HE!! are we recruting a kid like that anyway, it's one thing to steal a recruit from OU or Texas but WOW to get one away from South Florida thats impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about the difference in weather, if you are only offered two scholarships, one from South Florida and the other from Nebraska and you select South Florida, then your an idiot and wouldn't be smart enough to qualify in the first place.....

And why in the HE!! are we recruting a kid like that anyway, it's one thing to steal a recruit from OU or Texas but WOW to get one away from South Florida thats impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No that is not the case. If you are only offered two scholarships, one from USF and one from UNL then you will probably never see the two deep at Nebraska. It would be a wise move if he wants to see the field to go somewhere where he has a shot.

I am not saying he sucks because I don't know. I am speaking in general terms. If you are a JuCo and Minn hasn't come with an offer or KSU hasn't came knocking maybe you are not that good.

• 4 weeks later...

Since Barfield is in, does Dixon follow??? Do we have room for him?

No room at the Husker Inn. Find us an O-lineman!!!!

I agree. We need Burkes and Cornell, and this class will be complete.

Amazing class so far. The two O-Linemen will top it off!

Too bad Cornell committed to Illinois last night. <_<