Board Rules

Blackshirt

• 2 years later...

I did find the link in another thread but it didn't quite answer my question.

I know it's been talked about but I can't remember the answer: I know we can't copy/paste premium info so I'm guessing we can't reference it either but I thought I'd ask. Is is ok to say "I read on Rivals that ..." without directly quoting or is that taboo as well?

Thanks.

I wouldn't reference pay sites at all. AR Husker Fan can give the definitive answer here but in general I wouldn't think they'd appreciate any reference to their paid content on a free site.

Further, there isn't anything Rivals has that you can't get anywhere else - and Rivals isn't even always the first to break a story.

I wouldn't reference pay sites at all. AR Husker Fan can give the definitive answer here but in general I wouldn't think they'd appreciate any reference to their paid content on a free site.

Further, there isn't anything Rivals has that you can't get anywhere else - and Rivals isn't even always the first to break a story.

I figured that was the case but thought I'd make sure.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...

When a moderator needs to warn a user or take action such as ban, suspend, post moderation, we do it through the Warning Panel and that's how you accumulate points. You should be notified when you are warned.

However, keep in mind

-- warning points aren't always added when action is taken

-- warning points can expire or be removed, but typically we don't do this

-- we refer to our notes in a member's warn history & discussion (if necessary) rather than follow the number of warning points, so it's rather cosmetic.

When a moderator needs to warn a user or take action such as ban, suspend, post moderation, we do it through the Warning Panel and that's how you accumulate points. You should be notified when you are warned.

However, keep in mind

-- warning points aren't always added when action is taken

-- warning points can expire or be removed, but typically we don't do this

-- we refer to our notes in a member's warn history & discussion (if necessary) rather than follow the number of warning points, so it's rather cosmetic.

Thanks for the info