N-2007.gif

Player: William Yancy

Hometown: Glendale, AZ

Position: DE

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 240

40 time: 4.70

Visit Date: To visit 12/8

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Arizona, Arizona St., Purdue, Boise St., Oregon St., UTEP, Fresno St., Utah, Wyoming, Colorado St.

Favorites: Arizona St. (visited 9/23), Purdue (visited 9/30), Nebraska (to visit 12/8),...also likes UCLA and USC but has not been offered by either

Rankings/Stars: :star:star:star

Link: http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=9&a...49633&fhn=1

Same high school as recent Nebraska commit Eric Hagg (Ironwood HS in Glendale, AZ).

William Yancy

DE 6-4 230 Glendale, Ariz - Ironwood HS

“The people in Nebraska are so personable, from the coaches to the players to the fans. Everybody in Nebraska supports the football team. That’s the most impressive thing to me

maybe it will be a 2fer with Hagg committing, plenty of time to put the weight on.

both carricker and moore were about that size as freshmen

no doubt....we have went for much lighter de's anyway, weight is no biggie here.

You can probably forget this guy too. He is from AZ so I'm guessing he thought it was too cold too. sissy!

Not so fast there! Rivals has teaser that Yancy's visit makes us his top visit yet! Who you callin' sissy!? I like a defensive guy that can play in the snow! He'll need to for Sundays! Let's get Yancy N!

I don't think that he is coming to Nebraska just because he said that his decision is going be a surpise to alot of people.

That's what makes me want to puke about some of these kids. They already have a chip on thier shouldet yet they haven't played a single down of college football!

I don't think that he is coming to Nebraska just because he said that his decision is going be a surpise to alot of people.

Remember Charles Deas? He said he was going to "shock the world" with his choice and he committed to LSU, the school everyone identified as his favorite to begin with.

maybe he is going to commit to Wyoming, that would suprise the hell out of me

Did you ever think that maybe he meant that he was going to surprise the people in Arizona? I think that he is N!

i am impressed with how this class is shaping up. looks like we are getting some very good players, and not to many of them are Juco either. going to be in the system longer

Did you ever think that maybe he meant that he was going to surprise the people in Arizona? I think that he is N!

i was being sarcastic, next time i will use the :sarcasm

William Yancy

DE 6-4 230 Glendale, Ariz - Ironwood HS

“The people in Nebraska are so personable, from the coaches to the players to the fans. Everybody in Nebraska supports the football team. That’s the most impressive thing to me