I got "left" tonight!

I guess I am now a single man. After I broke the remote after the Purify fumble , she stormed out and called me insane. She left me a message saying that she is looking for something else. I left her a messege telling her to go find herself a CU football fan.(she is from here in Colorado) Do I take Husker football too seriously , or should I just find me a nice Nebraska girl , like my mom tells me I need to?

I guess I am now a single man. After I broke the remote after the Purify fumble , she stormed out and called me insane. She left me a message saying that she is looking for something else. I left her a messege telling her to go find herself a CU football fan.(she is from here in Colorado) Do I take Husker football too seriously , or should I just find me a nice Nebraska girl , like my mom tells me I need to?

My wife is a "born-again" Husker fan....She is from Ames so it took awhile to transform her. But seriously, that sucks. Go to a sports bar the next time the Huskers are on. Find you some "Husker Hottie" and your problems are then solved!

My wife is a "born-again" Husker fan....She is from Ames so it took awhile to transform her. But seriously, that sucks. Go to a sports bar the next time the Huskers are on. Find you some "Husker Hottie" and your problems are then solved!

Hard to find a "Husker Hottie" here in the middle of Colorado. All the girls have hairy pits , throw bottles on the field and bad attitudes. I wish Nebraska had mountains or would invade Colorado and take it as our own.

Great skiing in Nebraska has a nice ring to it.

Hard to find a "Husker Hottie" here in the middle of Colorado. All the girls have hairy pits , throw bottles on the field and bad attitudes. I wish Nebraska had mountains or would invade Colorado and take it as our own.

Well you can ski in Nebraska....You just have to find the right "mountains" and "slopes"! :clap

Well you can ski in Nebraska....You just have to find the right "mountains" and "slopes"! :clap

Well if you live in a small town you can ski while being pulled by a 4-wheeler. Used to do that all the time, except it was a sled.........hmmmm........that didnt make me sound like a redneck at all :sarcasm:nutz

Was it your remote, if so what the hell is she bitching about.

I could ski or surf within an hour drive and do neither. :lol: Shoot your ass with a paintball though. :rollin

Well skiing and kayaking keep my old a$$ in shape. (34 years old) If I lived in Nebraska , i'm afraid I would hang out at Orourkes and get hammered every night. Runzas , as good as they taste , are not considered "healthy".

Was it your remote, if so what the hell is she bitching about.

It was "my" remote , but since I am the one that porks her , it is "OUR" remote. I dont remember her giving me any money or going to Costco in Denver to pick the TV up with me. She lost nothing , but she thinks that people that get that worked up about a game are nuts. I told her about my affliction right when we met. I dont watch any other sport religiously besides Husker football , but I guess that isnt good enough.

Husker football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hot chick

I need to find a good medium. Hot Husker chick

Haha. PEACE. My fiance gets more pissed off than I do at Husker games. At least vocally.

What about a nice New York girl? I did the same thing, except I think mine is some what fixable. My cell phone on the hand got out alive with no bad damage..Those razr's arent as sensetive as people think!

What about a nice New York girl? I did the same thing, except I think mine is some what fixable. My cell phone on the hand got out alive with no bad damage..Those razr's arent as sensetive as people think!

Hmmm...could we have a husker love match in the making? <_<