I was pretty disapointed...

skers

In some of the OU fans...i found a few guys outside that were pretty decent and had some good conversations with ...but others I was pretty disapointed. I know that this game is a rivalry but I met just some complete :asshat. I roamed arrowhead with some buddys and as i walked upon OU fans i got more dirty looks, F@#$ off's, yeah you're gonna need it more than we are, or just rudely ignored... One of those hillbillies even said" yaknow whats wrong with you son... you're attire is all wrong and you wasted your time and money coming out cause ya'lls gonna get yer a@# kicked.. you're a bunch of jokes"...i can respect that they have their opinion, but you can have some class...I thought OU would have more than that...

i'm startin to share the same opinion of these people as Callahan.... :rant

In some of the OU fans...i found a few guys outside that were pretty decent and had some good conversations with ...but others I was pretty disapointed. I know that this game is a rivalry but I met just some complete :asshat. I roamed arrowhead with some buddys and as i walked upon OU fans i got more dirty looks, F@#$ off's, yeah you're gonna need it more than we are, or just rudely ignored... One of those hillbillies even said" yaknow whats wrong with you son... you're attire is all wrong and you wasted your time and money coming out cause ya'lls gonna get yer a@# kicked.. you're a bunch of jokes"...i can respect that they have their opinion, but you can have some class...I thought OU would have more than that...

i'm startin to share the same opinion of these people as Callahan.... :rant

Most sooner fans are OK. It's just it doesn't take very many jerks to spoil a game. Especially if you are sitting next to one.

A few times last night, I had to double chect to make sure we were not playing Colorado. The OU fans that I was around behaved like them. I was as well disappointed. I had respect for OU fans before this game, but it is hard for me to keep that respect after last night. Classless, simply classless..

Most of the Sooner fans I saw last night were OK, and just cheered their positive plays and high-fived each other. But there were two goons in front of me that were bad enough to spoil the second half for me. One of the guys wanted to fight me before I left.

Huskers aren't that bad, even when we lose. That's my main gripe.

Now I'm done talking sh#t about Oklahoma fans.

On with the Cotton bowl.

We should have brought a bunch of cotton to throw on the field in the 4th quarter. That would have nearly saved the night.

Yes, I'm an Aggie. But the Huskers are my favorite team behind the Ags. I even went to the game this weekend (cancelled flights, sitting on the runway for 3 hours, fighting traffic...all that stuff to watch the Huskers play...but that's another story).

Anyway...I've always really liked the Huskers because I considered them to be classy fans like the Aggies. I was on the 40 yd line, top deck, on the OU side. My coat just happened to be red, so I figured people would assume I was a Husker. But I was so disappointed in the way some of the Huskers were acting. Not necessarily to me, but just in general. After the Husker touchdown, the guy sitting next to me leaned down to the sooner fan in front of me and just screamed in his ear. And the profanity coming from the guy sitting right behind me (along with his HORRIBLE belches every five minutes with no apology) were enough to make my ears bleed. EVERYBODY in my section was dropping the f-bomb like you wouldn't believe. Then there was the sign a guy in my section was holding up that said "Another Broken Collarbone". I know every school has those fans that make everyone look bad, but there were quite a few of them in my section. What happened?

The sooners didn't say or do much around me, other than scream at us when we left with about 4 minutes to go in the game. I've never been to a game in Lincoln, so I'm just hoping these guys were trying to stay warm by getting trashed, and that's the only reason they were acting like that. I pulled hard for the Huskers. Sorry you guys couldn't come out on top. Good luck in the Cottonbowl!

Yes, I'm an Aggie. But the Huskers are my favorite team behind the Ags. I even went to the game this weekend (cancelled flights, sitting on the runway for 3 hours, fighting traffic...all that stuff to watch the Huskers play...but that's another story).

Anyway...I've always really liked the Huskers because I considered them to be classy fans like the Aggies. I was on the 40 yd line, top deck, on the OU side. My coat just happened to be red, so I figured people would assume I was a Husker. But I was so disappointed in the way some of the Huskers were acting. Not necessarily to me, but just in general. After the Husker touchdown, the guy sitting next to me leaned down to the sooner fan in front of me and just screamed in his ear. And the profanity coming from the guy sitting right behind me (along with his HORRIBLE belches every five minutes with no apology) were enough to make my ears bleed. EVERYBODY in my section was dropping the f-bomb like you wouldn't believe. Then there was the sign a guy in my section was holding up that said "Another Broken Collarbone". I know every school has those fans that make everyone look bad, but there were quite a few of them in my section. What happened?

The sooners didn't say or do much around me, other than scream at us when we left with about 4 minutes to go in the game. I've never been to a game in Lincoln, so I'm just hoping these guys were trying to stay warm by getting trashed, and that's the only reason they were acting like that. I pulled hard for the Huskers. Sorry you guys couldn't come out on top. Good luck in the Cottonbowl!

Yeah I have to say there were some a$$hole Husker fans around me. During the half-time show when that guy went out to throw the footballs for the money they were yelling all kinds of stupid crap!!!! No Memorial isn't that way!!!! I think some people forget where they come from sometimes. I will say there were more drunk people at this game then any of the other ones I have attended......