SIGNED: FS/OLB Sean Fisher

Petito is a jerk from what I have seen not to mention the roids he is requiring kids to take but denies. I had a father in my office who reported his son was asked to take roids. petito was confronted and of course denied kid transferred to a clean program Millard South.

Millard North is a one dementional team. Its tough when those uper class West Omaha kids get beat!!!! Go Central Eagles!

Petito is a jerk from what I have seen not to mention the roids he is requiring kids to take but denies. I had a father in my office who reported his son was asked to take roids. petito was confronted and of course denied kid transferred to a clean program Millard South.

Millard North is a one dementional team. Its tough when those uper class West Omaha kids get beat!!!! Go Central Eagles!

I have played for and started on two Millard North teams headed by Coach Petito, and I must say that this is a load of crap. I am tired of people on this board ragging on Coach Petito. Coach would never ask us to take steroids, or any other supplement for that matter. I have never seen steroids at Millard North, and I played there for 4 years. What people can't seem to understand is that the Millard North program is built upon a tremendous strength and conditioning program unmatched by any high school in the state. To say that he is a "jerk" when you have no personal experience dealing with him is not only unfair, but ridiculous as well. Be a man and judge someone's character from your own personal experience with them

Furthermore, Coach Petito is a tremendous mentor and places incredible emphasis on developing high school kids into solid human beings. I agree that the offensive schemes he runs maintain a high focus on option-based run plays, but the level of success he has had is far greater than any other Nebraska high school coach in the last decade. I also seem to remember several Nebraska squads that focused on this style of offense as well, and we all know how the 90s worked out for us using that offense.

Grow up, and stop making rash judgments about people.

I have played for and started on two Millard North teams headed by Coach Petito, and I must say that this is a load of crap. I am tired of people on this board ragging on Coach Petito. Coach would never ask us to take steroids, or any other supplement for that matter. I have never seen steroids at Millard North, and I played there for 4 years. What people can't seem to understand is that the Millard North program is built upon a tremendous strength and conditioning program unmatched by any high school in the state. To say that he is a "jerk" when you have no personal experience dealing with him is not only unfair, but ridiculous as well. Be a man and judge someone's character from your own personal experience with them

Furthermore, Coach Petito is a tremendous mentor and places incredible emphasis on developing high school kids into solid human beings. I agree that the offensive schemes he runs maintain a high focus on option-based run plays, but the level of success he has had is far greater than any other Nebraska high school coach in the last decade. I also seem to remember several Nebraska squads that focused on this style of offense as well, and we all know how the 90s worked out for us using that offense.

Grow up, and stop making rash judgments about people.

I personally do not know nor have I met Petito so I don't know how true these claims are. Chances are, he's just like most high school coaches in that he strongly advocates against taking performance enhancing drugs but does little or nothing to activley discourage it. When I was playing, performance enhancing substance use wasn't at all uncommon among high school teams. I played with and against kids from Omaha, Millard and Papillion/LaVista that were either high(crack/cocaine), juiced or amped up. I don't imagine much has changed accept the kinds of drugs used.

We should split this thread. I thought it was about our recruit. Every time I take a look at this thread, I'm looking for news on this kid not mud slinging at coaches or schools. I don't mean to be so blunt but, there is alot going on it recruiting and I for one like to read all I can about these recruits.

We should split this thread. I thought it was about our recruit. Every time I take a look at this thread, I'm looking for news on this kid not mud slinging at coaches or schools. I don't mean to be so blunt but, there is alot going on it recruiting and I for one like to read all I can about these recruits.

I fully agree with you, and if there was another way to post my response in a more relevant area, believe me, I would have.

I also heavily browse the recruiting forum, and hate to see it filled with non-relevant material. It was with regret that I contributed to the non-relevancy, but I felt something needed to be said in defense.

huskerfan55 I have to disagree with the West O kid comment, why are you against kids because where they are born.

And to DeathCultArmaggedon you are completely wrong. I am in high school right now, I know for fact there are kids at Millard North along with most other high schools. It isn't just football either, I know of track, basketball, baseball, hockey, football, wrestling, along with what ever other sports there are. I have never heard Petito say " take steriods" but have heard from kids on their team that it is just something you do. I am not singling out Petito because I know there are others but yes there are kids at Millard North on steroids.

Now lets stop making this about Petito and make it about Sean.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...