SIGNED: FS/OLB Sean Fisher

Why does everyone think he is going to Iowa? He has stated that he likes NU over Iowa, do you guys think he is lying? Also, the reports of Petito "not liking Callahan" are blown way out of proportion.

I think Fisher is just weighing all his options, but in the end, I expect him to be N.

• 4 weeks later...

Until I hear him say himself that OU is his top school, I will assume NU is where he wants to go. It's very difficult to steal in-state players, especially those who NU really wants. I know Miami got one away from us, but was NU really trying that hard to get Gunn?

Daniel Bullocks came in running in the 4.8 range. By the time he was running at the combine for the NFL Draft he was in the 4.3 range. :)

Major Culbert ran in the 4.7's. Wouldn't question his speed either.

Really, 40 times are some of the most useless ways to gauge people. How many times do you see people running in shorts, t-shirts, on a straight line? Something like a 20 yard shuttle and 3 cone drill to see the change of direction speed and hip action of a player is a MUCH better way of judging a football player.

I don't know.

I am concerned about his 40 time for an OLB or safety.

If he was an inside linebacker or defensive end prospect, I would not be as concerned.

As we have seen time and again in blowout Bowl games, Speed kills on defense.

Stewart Bradley is pretty slow and he was good as we all know. I think his 40 time is about the same as fishers