Should have been COZ

I love how it's a bad topic if you don't agree. I don't care what anyone says. Coz is a really bad defensive coordinator. I really don't think it matters much who takes his place. I have watched too many games where the defense crumbled and Coz stood on the sideline looking lost. Sure, it is a great thread if Grixby or Shanle is being blamed for all of our defensive woes, but God forbid ANYONE even suggest that the guy in charge of the defense might be responsible for the bad play of the defense.

I don't care what they needed to do to keep Blake, they should have done it. Coz on the other hand, has got to go. Once again, call me a Coz basher, I don't really care what any of you think. Particularly since you seem hell bent on defending the indefensible (no pun intended). If you cannot recognize incompetence, then enjoy your ignorant bliss. I for one will keep my fingers crossed that Callahan is going to do the right thing as soon as the season ends and get rid of Coz. All of the new young talent in the world won't help if our D-coordinator doesn't have a clue how to use it.

By the way, how stupid is it to take the time to read a thread that you know is going to pi$$ you off? I saw the title of this one and knew what is was going to be about. If you want to add input...even disagree...that's cool. But to join a thread and comment when all you are going to do is criticize the entire topic (as if it weren't legitimate) is pretty f'ng stupid.

Instead, why don't you start a "Coz is God" or "Coz is the Greatest" thread. I promise not to come in there and tell you what a pile of crap it is.

So....

Who is John Gault?

I don’t know if you are asking sarcastically or if you really want to know, but I’ll reply to your question anyway. You have to read the book, Atlas Shrugged by Ayne Rand. It will answer the enduring question “Who is John Gault?”

You mean you don't know either?

I googled it a week (or two) ago..didn't ring any bells.

-------------------------------

These two brothers born without arms had difficulty getting jobs.

One day, one of the Brothers got a job ringing the bell at the church..

He used his head to ring the bell.

One day, he got distracted and missed..And flew out the belfry.

Church goers were walking by and one asked the other if they knew who He was.

"No, but his face shure does ring a bell"

Months later, the other Brother had taken over the job as the Bell Ringer.

One day, He, too got careless and went flying out the belfry.

A couple of people were passing by..One asked the other if he knew who THIS guy was.

"I dunno..But he shure is a dead ringer for his Brother".

------------------------------

Read a Book?

Do people still do that?

And are there any pictures in it that I can colour?

I have enough trouble keeping up with football posts and getting anything else done.

So....

Who is John Gault?

I don’t know if you are asking sarcastically or if you really want to know, but I’ll reply to your question anyway. You have to read the book, Atlas Shrugged by Ayne Rand. It will answer the enduring question “Who is John Gault?”

You mean you don't know either?

I googled it a week (or two) ago..didn't ring any bells.

-------------------------------

These two brothers born without arms had difficulty getting jobs.

One day, one of the Brothers got a job ringing the bell at the church..

He used his head to ring the bell.

One day, he got distracted and missed..And flew out the belfry.

Church goers were walking by and one asked the other if they knew who He was.

"No, but his face shure does ring a bell"

Months later, the other Brother had taken over the job as the Bell Ringer.

One day, He, too got careless and went flying out the belfry.

A couple of people were passing by..One asked the other if he knew who THIS guy was.

"I dunno..But he shure is a dead ringer for his Brother".

------------------------------

Read a Book?

Do people still do that?

And are there any pictures in it that I can colour?

I have enough trouble keeping up with football posts and getting anything else done.

I do know but I don't want to spoil it for you. And no, I'm sorry, no pictures in any of Ayne Rand's books.

Uh, pretty sure he didn't get fired by Callahan so how can you say he screwed up? Anyone else utterly confused by what the point is? Other than to bash Coz in yet another thread?

:yeah

I really don't think you can blame BC for this....Butch wanted Blake and offered. Getting rid off Coz doesn't mean that Blake stays.....

Yea. Where the hell is this idea that you could have fired Coz, then hire Blake as DC coming from? Obivously the coz-bashers. Any reason at all to get rid of him I guess.

It's like people want the guy to play musical chairs with the staff or something.

... and just waiting... hoping... praying... that ZOMG IT'S BO PELLINI HE'S COMIN' BACK LOLOLOLOLO!!!!11!1!

314255.jpg