Another Commitment This Friday

Don't know if I can identify this poster, so I won't. This poster said beforehand, without giving out any names, that the commitments in the last two days was going to happen. The poster said he has accurate sources, and he has been right on the money. Check out the site. He says we will get another commitment this Friday. Stay tune.

Looking at the posts it was probably going to be Jenkins. He said something about don't forget about...

Well we forgot about him a long time ago so why would that be posted?

Jenkins was going to come here but he got scared of competition so now is looking at other options. He may still end up here but is now delaying his announcement.

Obviously this puts him almost 100% out of Nebraska's 2007 class as they are filling it quick.

Look for Burkes to commit and if we can keep the class we will be done.

I know a lot of you want to have some commits in January but if we keep what we have we don't need/want anymore. With Burkes we would have a class that even grandmama would be proud of.

Looking at the posts it was probably going to be Jenkins. He said something about don't forget about...

Jenkins was going to come here but he got scared of competition so now is looking at other options. He may still end up here but is now delaying his announcement.

Obviously this puts him almost 100% out of Nebraska's 2007 class as they are filling it quick.

I know a lot of you want to have some commits in January but if we keep what we have we don't need/want anymore. With Burkes we would have a class that even grandmama would be proud of.

At this point, are we even interested in him? I say no.

At this point, are we even interested in him? I say no.

I agree with you. I would rather have Burkes, Amie, or Fleener.

Could this poster on the Huskerpedia board, be the same guy who got banned on this board early this year? He went by a different name, but I won't say it.

*******? Sounds like one of his lame vague predictions.

Exactly what I thought. It's alright, you can't say his name anyways.