40 time: 4.9

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Oregon St., Stanford,

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:#59/ :star:star:star

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 80% It shows on scout that Marcel Jones committed to Nebraska. It has not been shown on rivals yet. If this is true keep bringing them in.

Marcel Jones

OL 6-7 300 Phoenix, Ariz. - Trevor Browne HS

“I really like how Nebraska takes care of their players and makes sure they are taking care of things academically. Plus, I really like the small town atmosphere of Lincoln. It’s a little bit more of a calm surrounding.”

From what I have heard we will take up to 30. We can do so because of academic scholarships and people currently on roster that will leave the team. It is also possible that one of the players showing up for spring ball will be counted toward last year's total. Another thing to consider is someone greyshirting.

That is one big guy.... shees, look at our future line! with him and next years commits, GO (VERY) BIG RED

P.S. - Still room for Burkes though!

P.S.S. - and Amie or Fleener

Would like to get Burkes, either Amie or Fleener, and Patin...I would hate to not have room for Patin...we have been his leader for a long time. Any others out there who have listed us as clear leader that have yet to commit? I'm also hearing Jenkins may be N also...that gets us to 30.

I also heard that Jenkins may have some academic issues though??? I checked some headlines and it seems that he is going to delay his decision now, so i wonder if we didn't pull his offer.....

I am so happy with this class defensively at this point i am not too worried about him.... But if it is still possible for him to come then great! I forgot about patin for some reason, but yes, i think we take 3 more, and those are the targets.

I also heard that Jenkins may have some academic issues though??? I checked some headlines and it seems that he is going to delay his decision now, so i wonder if we didn't pull his offer.....

I am so happy with this class defensively at this point i am not too worried about him.... But if it is still possible for him to come then great! I forgot about patin for some reason, but yes, i think we take 3 more, and those are the targets.

Looks like you are right on Jenkins...now see Rivals teaser that he will not announce on Friday as he intended...chances don't look so good for him...

Looks like you are right on Jenkins...now see Rivals teaser that he will not announce on Friday as he intended...chances don't look so good for him...

At this point, would we even accept Jenkins verbal?