SEC kicker transfers to NU

rollatape

Why would any kicker come here? You'll never be used.

A kicker would be used if they were worth half a sh!t....can we yank scholarships away from someone after giving it to them?...make Congdan pay for his freaking education...he sucks! and who was the dipstick that saw something in him and recruited his sorry a$$?

I tried to tell you it was coming...rivals and scout will be revealing soon of his transfer...

Are you comfortable with ADI?

Film shows a strong leg (with wind behind him) but is he accurate

He was only selected for

2nd team All-District???? tells me he is ranked due to kickoff performance only.

Congdon was ranked #1 in country ? end of discussion

It has to be proven on the field not by a media outlet.

Help is on the way.

I tried to tell you it was coming...rivals and scout will be revealing soon of his transfer...

He was only selected for

2nd team All-District???? tells me he is ranked due to kickoff performance only.

Help is on the way.

Thank you O great swami. We look forward to your great wisdom and knowledge on NU players that may or may not be.

Sorry to offend you DaveH...but

It's a proven fact that kickers are really hard to evaluate from film...seeing one in person might be different but few staffs will make the trip to evaluate a kicker.

Add the transition of going from 2" to 1" tee, not being able to use a worn out ball of choice etc.....all kickers are a wildcard until proven, regardless of rtheir ankings from a film.

Callahan's decision to not kick the field goal was based on knowing his kickers limitations how can he be faulted for that?

He was only selected for

Help is on the way.

So, why all the mystery? If in fact what you say is true....just spill the beans. Playing I have a secret certainly does not lend to your credibility.

Someone must have misprinted a couple of 00's at end of that ranking!...Congdon is the biggest waste of a scholarship that I can remember in recent history....of wait...throw Shanle and Grixby in there too please

That punt to the one-foot line off a fake FG probably saved Auburn from scoring another TD.

Didn't they drive 70 yds from there?

He seems to be more consistant than most kickers under 40 yds.

Somebody get him in the weight room and strengthen his hind legs! :nutz

Someone must have misprinted a couple of 00's at end of that ranking!...Congdon is the biggest waste of a scholarship that I can remember in recent history....of wait...throw Shanle and Grixby in there too please

Actually, Jones didn't play that well either so throw him in there. Green missed some tackles, so did Ruud. Might as well throw the whole damn defense in there, bud. :corndance