Texas vs. Iowa

Redman

For those occassonal Texas fans on the board....congrats. Great win for the Big XII!!!!!!

Thanks...i was hoping we would beat them by more than 2 points...also looks bad that 2 of the 3 teams we lost to, lost their bowl games by 27 and 35 (K. St. and A&M)...the thing i cared more about than winning was Colt McCoy's health and he looked great. If he wasent ok and didn't recover by next year (which is always a possibility with an injury like his) than we would have to choose between a redshirt freshman and 2 true freshman for QB next year...

ive lived in Texas and Iowa, both of em are a pain to be around!!!

ive noticed Iowa people have been getting better over the past few years though, the guys on soundoff are STILL MORONS, but other than that......they'r more down to earth.....

Texas (the whole f'n state) can get pretty bad too.......does anyone else like that commercial for A&M that says.......

"Here at Texas A&M, we have never been accused of thinking the world revolves around us.....(show pic of astronaut, class of 19-- at A&M) but sometimes, it actually does"

and i rooted for Texas, strictly becuase i had 27 points in Bowlmania on it....if not for that, probably wouldn't been pullin for the Hawks