Fiesta Bowl

I envy that offense!!!

I didn't see anything special about the offense other than the players executed. They made plays when they had to.

I guess you'd have to of been following them all year.

Fair enough statement. I gave them no chance. I was wrong. Very impressed. You could see they were playing with all heart.

What an incredible game! :hellloooo I do envy Boise St.'s offense. They shredded OU's defense while we could not do jack against OU. Boise played great and with heart. Major props to them. I could not believe they were going for two and then with that play call I understood why they did it... they knew they had OU. What a great game with the the way OU came back and went ahead...and then Boise pulled a hook and lateral on 4th and 18 to go to OT! And then the 2 point play in OT. This is frickin' against OU's defense! Incredible! :clap

Boise is for real and no one now will overlook them again. :lol:

Why can't our coaches with far better talent open our offenses like that? That Boise St offense was fun to watch. WAy to go Boise!! Now I really hope Florida defeats Ohio St like in a 7-3 ball game and see Boise St as the only unbeaten shafted by the BCS. LOL Great year Boise!! This Auburn fan is a believer in your program now.

That was one of the top five games that I have ever seen. Back and forth battle. Not over until the very last play. Emotional ups and downs. And best of all. The team i was rooting for came out of top. Congrats Boise State. Sorry to tell you that the NCAA presidents are going to screw you over and not even give you a chance at the BCS title, but good job none the less.