Who's Next To Committ?

Would love to get Jason Peters. He is going to visit us but looks like he has scheduled visits in January as well with Florida and LSU. Hopefully we can win him over as we are going against some serious programs that had great bowl game victories. Hopefully we are what he is looking for.

I think the next commit will be Fleener as his decision is near. I see Amie is taking a visit with Texas Tech in January so they will likely put the schmooze on him. Fleener must know he has chance to be a special player in our system. Nothing against Stanford but Harbaugh is going to need some time to get that program back on track and I see a bumpy few years still to come. Fleener will reach his fullest potential as a Husker.

What has happened to LB Patin? We were his favorite for a long time but I see we are ranked as Medium with other teams like Florida, West Virginia...and he has a late Jan. visit with Miami? I thought we would get Patin? If not, maybe we can still get a great defensive player like Peters? Marquis Frazier is another DE that could still be late option. I'd prefer the HS defensive players over the Juco Dixon but he is out there also.

WR Anyiam possibly...

Earl Patin said that Nebraska is still his favorite during the East Meets West All-American game hopefully Nebraska can close the deal and get Patin to commit because he is a solid linebacker with a lot of potential.

I also like the idea of Nebraska getting Jason Peters. He is a player with good size and speed for a defensive end. He also would give the Huskers more depth on the defensive line.

Another player that I would like to see the Huskers try to pick up is William Cole. He is a very explosive and elusive player who could be a impact player on special teams. He also has the abilty to turn a 5 yard catch into a huge gain.

From what I understand Cole wants to play defense and I think we are recruiting him to play wide receiver. It would be great to offer him as a db though. That would give us potentially five four star dbs in this class with Ross, Asante, Cole, Murillo, and possibly Washington, with the potential for a five star or two. Talk about depth while developing Blue, Sullivan, West among some others that might rise above the pack unexpectidly.