Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, OSU, Houston, Kansas, Tennessee

Rankings/Stars: Nebraska, OSU

Rivals: Rivals stargold.gif stargold.gif stargold.gif

Bid Red Report: stargold.gif stargold.gif stargold.gif

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 40%

• 2 weeks later...

It was my understanding that we were looking at this guy for a speed receiver to end out our class, since that seems to be one big thing on the coaches list right now. I read on rivals that he will no longer be visiting Nebraska because the coaches called him and told him the position has been filled so there is no longer a spot for him. Does anyone think that they are just going a different direction such as patin or peters or does anyone think that we filled the position with Gilleylan since Anayiam already is committed. Just wanted to bring it everyones attention if it wasnt already known.

It was my understanding that we were looking at this guy for a speed receiver to end out our class, since that seems to be one big thing on the coaches list right now. I read on rivals that he will no longer be visiting Nebraska because the coaches called him and told him the position has been filled so there is no longer a spot for him. Does anyone think that they are just going a different direction such as patin or peters or does anyone think that we filled the position with Gilleylan since Anayiam already is committed. Just wanted to bring it everyones attention if it wasnt already known.

I think we may be getting a committement from Gilleylan very soon. Also they might be holding one spot for Stephenson, Peters or Patin. Farmer was plan B for Gilleylan imo.

Saban reels in another

Tarence Farmer, who committed to the Crimson Tide, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "I committed to Alabama because of Nick Saban."

Farmer has never seen Tuscaloosa and was not considering Alabama before the hire of Saban. He added, "I'm making the visit this weekend. I have never been there, but from what I hear it's a very nice place."