2007 Nebraska preferred Walk-ons

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else see on rivals that 2 star WR Keith Graham(6-4 200, 4.6) is walking on at Neb? It would be nice if we could turn his size into a real threat at TE sometime down the road. Just something to think about.

Anyone hear anything about this guy yet? I saw rivals say he would be walking on, but don't see him listed or anything yet. Hope he's really walking on.

Anyone else see on rivals that 2 star WR Keith Graham(6-4 200, 4.6) is walking on at Neb? It would be nice if we could turn his size into a real threat at TE sometime down the road. Just something to think about.

Anyone hear anything about this guy yet? I saw rivals say he would be walking on, but don't see him listed or anything yet. Hope he's really walking on.

I saw he accepted a track scholarship to Nebraska but also plans on walking on the football team. It looks like South Carolina left him swinging in the wind. they offered him a scholarship but got two others guys they wanted and then said no thanks.

I saw he accepted a track scholarship to Nebraska but also plans on walking on the football team. It looks like South Carolina left him swinging in the wind. they offered him a scholarship but got two others guys they wanted and then said no thanks.

Thanks for the info. I just have a weird feeling that we can do something with this guy.