Class rankings

I'm sure kids love the fact that they can play as freshmen - even at USC.

Doesn't happen a lot here at NU...

Just ruined my day.

Some of the blame HAS to go to BC and his staff. This is not the first, or second, or third time we have lost an important recruit.

Geez, you'd think that the #12 ranked rivals class was filled by outcasts of American Idol! Chill dude....the world hasn't ended and we will still have solid class coming in - we also have filled many need positions....including DB. All is good in Huskerville.

Someone start a poll on grading this class!

I wonder if any of these people who are hammering BC and/or his staff about losing these commits are even remotely around high school age students at all......these guys are just "kids"......hell, at 17-18, they are so unpredictable and still immature..... BC and staff put together a good class......at the last minute, 2 change their mind.....big deal..... BC had no control over this.... I am sure he is just as surprised and pissed as anyone....kids are kids..

Before anyone gets pissy, I bet other programs lost commits today too....lay off the damn staff for goodness sake....

Sure not the class everyone invisioned. It seems like we get a lot of recruits to commit early, but when signing day comes they hit the road.

That's partly due to filling up early. In that situation, you can only lose players and never gain them. Creates a situation where the only change that can happen is negative. And when you are talking about 27-30 kids, it's really hard not to have any changes at all.