Congdon will walk on to USC..

I think that was part of the "out" for him. His uncle now needs a whole liver transplant, so my thoughts are with him.

Like Jrodan's mommy said, "Jordan needed hope for a brighter future..." (paraphrased). That must be happening at USC.

the way i understood it is, you always need an whole new liver. Once it's gone bad, there's nothing that can be done to save it, only buy time till it completely shuts down. Conversely, the donor always gives only a portion of their liver. The reason this works is that the liver is the only organ in the body that regenerates itself. The idea is the two pieces grow back whole inside the two individuals, which is a major reason why recover takes so long in these cases.

This is just another example to me that makes me nervous.

I don't follow any other CFB and only hear of other players leaving if it makes sportscenter or HB, but it sure seems since BC took over that we have had alot of players exit stage right.

Maybe BC is hard to play for, then if thats the case only the strong will survive but since I am not part of the program nor no anyone that is it begs to wonder what in the heck is going on here and is it the sissy players or the staff that is running the kids out of here.

This is just another example to me that makes me nervous.

I don't follow any other CFB and only hear of other players leaving if it makes sportscenter or HB, but it sure seems since BC took over that we have had alot of players exit stage right.

Maybe BC is hard to play for, then if thats the case only the strong will survive but since I am not part of the program nor no anyone that is it begs to wonder what in the heck is going on here and is it the sissy players or the staff that is running the kids out of here.

Happens everywhere, we just care when it happens here. :thumbs

Somebody who subscribes to rivals wanna post the entire article for me??

Just so I can be mad too :) thanks :thumbs

it is against board rules to post paid for information, but someone that subscribes could give us a basic run down.

i want to know what his comments were

You're right (i have not yet completely memorized the rule book yet :) )

But yea if someone could just give a brief summary, that would be awesome! :thumbs

So heres the situation.......

USC @ Nebraska 2007, Memorial Stadium........5 seconds left, Nebraska up by 1, USC Attempts the 35 yard FG for the win....

Jordon Congdon..........

wide left

I hate to burst your bubble, and believe me I would enjoy seeing that as much as anyone, he has to redshirt next year because of transfering. Sorry

So heres the situation.......

USC @ Nebraska 2007, Memorial Stadium........5 seconds left, Nebraska up by 1, USC Attempts the 35 yard FG for the win....

Jordon Congdon..........

wide left

I hate to burst your bubble, and believe me I would enjoy seeing that as much as anyone, he has to redshirt next year because of transfering. Sorry

Odds say he wouldn't miss that anyway... 19 of 23 as a freshman... I'd take him to make that.