Mustain to USC??

Rumors are that he is transferring to USC. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! What the hell does this man do to these kids to lure them there? :ahhhhhhhh

See Reggie Bush's family's "perfectly legit" living arrangement provided by an agent and the mountain of cash that he accepted while playing there. That and those tasty chicks in those sweaters.

If this is true I dont know what I would do. I mean honestly last year they got two five star running backs a four star and moved over the top overall outside linebacker to running back as well. Then this year they sign the top two running backs in the nation also being five stars, along with another four star. Then they have Mark Sanchez the number one overall recruit in the nation coming in here along with Corp this year yet people still want to go there. I understand that people want to go to Southern California and warm weather and a winning program and I know its a good school. So is Nebraska, we have great academics and one of the best traditions ever in college sports. Yet we lose a recruit because we had too many db recruits, when only two of them are four star, both being junior college guys. It just blows my mind how people will sacrifice playing time for two to four years just to be able to play at usc when they could go somewhere like nebraska and have a much better chance of playing early. Im not even saying they have to come to Nebraska, but it just doesnt make sense for these "superstars" to sit out at usc when they say that they want the chance to play early. It almost literally makes me sick!!

Did he drop out of Arkansas. Last I heard was that he enrolled for second sememster classes there.

He's still enrolled in Arkansas. The odd thing is, there is very little being said in Arkansas about him going to USC. However, his high school teammate - Damion Williams - has already transferred to USC. Williams was a 4 or 5 star wide receiver coming out of high school who originally committed to Florida. Bet he really regrets that decommitment...

Did he drop out of Arkansas. Last I heard was that he enrolled for second sememster classes there.

He's still enrolled in Arkansas. The odd thing is, there is very little being said in Arkansas about him going to USC. However, his high school teammate - Damion Williams - has already transferred to USC. Williams was a 4 or 5 star wide receiver coming out of high school who originally committed to Florida. Bet he really regrets that decommitment...

Yeah, I imagine so. All those kids coming with Malzahn, and now leaving with him looks very questionable. If Williams went to USC then the Mustain to USC room may have some juice.