2007 Recruiting Resource -- everything in 1 place

Blackshirt

Wanted to offer a little contribution of my own to the '07 Recruiting SPECTACULAR this has become, so put together a resource of all kinds of cool crap about each player.... scout vs rival ranks, total team ranks, articles, quotes... pretty much everything I thought was interesting from numerous sources, combined it into 1 central resource for everyone.

2007 Husker Recruiting Resource

*Offensive players are complete -- defense & special teams will be done tomorrow.

One thing I found interesting -- check out how many players mentioned something about "how great the fans are" in their quotes ... quite a few... and if thats the main thing that sticks out in their minds, its pretty cool to know we have an impact on the program on that level.

*Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions for stuff to add, or notices any errors. I should have it finished up by tomorrow evening.

Enjoy!!

:bonez:corndance:corndance:bonez

Thanks guys. Ok, Im finally done with the Blackshirts ... and damn we got some mean lookin mofo's ready to reek some mayhem on some foes real soon. :) I likey. Some more interesting quotes, many of which are about "the people of Nebraska" they encountered on their trip.

Check r oot and lemme know if any changes are needed.

http://www.huskerboard.com/2007-Nebraska-F...cruiting-Review

*You may need to 'refresh' your browser for the updates to display.

Blackshirt- I noticed that Curenski Gilleyen has the wrong bio. I believe it shows Roy Helu's bio again for him. Other than that it all looks really good. Great Job!

Thanks GC, this has been corrected. I appreciate it.

Looks like Marcel Jones has the wrong bio too. Looks like Burkes'.

Can you imagine those two on basketball court? Wonder if we'll see them pull a Julius Peppers and play both sports.

Also Anthony Blue has the Bio for Armando Murillo