Player done with football?

born red

I cant freakin believe what has gone on in the last two weeks!!!!! First we lost two four star recruits who were extremely valuable to the future of Nebraskas defense. Now what was a freakin loaded backfield has turned out to probably having two true freshmen see significant playing time next year. If Lucky is done playing, along with Wilson not being at full speed, that will mean Glenn is the only player with any playing time, which is still up in the air bc he isnt even available for spring drills. Is it possible that they wont even have enough running backs to do spring drills? They will probably have to move Amakamura and Culbert there again. As far as the defense, we lost a critical db in this years recruiting class. If Murillo is as good as everyone is saying, he will be going pro after next year. If this does happen that means we will have Thenarse, West, Sullivan, Blue, and maybe Young if they dont move him to safety. That would give us a junior, a sophmore, and more than likely two redshirt freshmen. I am sure we will get a junior college guy but it sure would have been nice to get a solid high school guy. This really upsets me I dont even have words to describe it.